Coastal Cruisers in Sept Toyota Trails (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stone, buddy,
What's this For Sale soon mumbo jumbo I am reading!

My guess - HDJ81...:D

Can't be, because stone has always said the 70's are the best body style :grinpimp:

Hey guys:

Well, I wish the reason for selling was to get another Cruiser...but actually, I'm doing the reposnsible thing. Pretty tight right now financially with the one income situation while the wife is finishing grad school...so I have to sell the Cruiser and get rid of debts until we're in a better situation. There should be a Cruiser in the near future for me, but I might be Cruiser-less for the next couple of years. Bummer.

And yes, the 70 series is my favourite. :D

Bummer Stone,
I did hear of a super cheap ($300) BJ60 that runs good for sale up here in the peace, maybe you can find some rusty but trusty machine till finances improve.
Cheers,
Deny

Cruiserless, thats insanity :ban:

Heres and idea :idea:

Sell the 74, pay for wifes education, and buy a cheep 60 :grinpimp:

A little kittyhair, (talk to greg, he dosent call the 60 "poo" because its brown), and then giv'er. ( you also dont need to feel so bad damagin a 2-3 g rusty cruiser, you need a cheap vehicle don't you! ;)
SOA and giv'er even better :beer:

:cheers:
JIm

Oh I type too slow, my waste of taxpayer dollers slacker brother beat me too it , how many breaks do you get a day buddy :flipoff2:

You type too slow! Like your Momma! and I know your Momma! :flipoff2:

I know it must have took me 14 minuts to type that no wonder this homework takes me so long :rolleyes: :ban: :mad:

:ban: :beer: :idea: :doh: :eek: :cool: :flipoff2: :D :confused: :eek: I think it's just you staring and trying to pick the little cartoon on the right! :) ;) ;p :frown: :crybaby:

I agree with the lads. Sell it if you must, and buy a cheapo BJ60. Quick and dirty springover or used lift kit and an Ozzie locker and away you go. I think Bruce has a wagon or 2 for sale cheap in his sig line.

Besides, it'll give you a chance to see how the other (naturally aspirated) side lives - slum it with the CDN-spec guys for a while, if you will :flipoff2: :D

Last edited:
Deny said:
Bummer Stone,
I did hear of a super cheap ($300) BJ60 that runs good for sale up here in the peace, maybe you can find some rusty but trusty machine till finances improve.
Cheers,
Deny

Really? Ray would dig that.

Yeah, I was just posting that as an example, because the guy who told me about it has first dibs and won't tell me where it is, otherwise I would be all over it!

Appearing in your mailboxes soon.... (sooner if you guys would sign up for bulk shipment, mind you)

For the record, WE ROCK. Thanks to EVERYONE who submitted photos :D :grinpimp: :D :grinpimp: :D :grinpimp: :D

Last edited:
Cool...:D

gb

Wait til you see all the lies I made up about the Club before saying that. :eek:

Oh, and for the record, I had nothing to do with the photo captions :doh:

My Toyota Trails arrived today, we got four pages of good publicity and pictures. It will boost the club's profile and morale. I particularly liked the shot of Martin's tent on top of his 40. Ratpuke, you and Bruce did a great job of putting together the article, its first class. On behalf of the club, we thank you very much. I guess that makes you a full-fleged member--as soon as you attend a regular meeting that is! No, Cruiser Days was not a regular meeting.
~Bill
;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom