SOLD CO Springs, CO - 1999 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
rgb(20, 96, 20)
For Sale $10,000: Colorado Springs, CO
1999 Lexus LX470 @ 203,000 miles. (aka 100 Series)
In the process of transitioning to a truck, so putting Green Machine on the market.
Dual Color Green/Grey
Gamiviti flat top rack w/ Expo+++ Bar, added tabs & gussets, sunroof cutout, additional section plates, grid floor and powder coating
No Accidents and I am the 4th owner.
Maintenance completed in last year: new brakes/drums & replaced brake fluid, all 5 door lock actuators replaced, AC recharge w/ no leaks, 5 new coils, new air intake hose with repaired adapter.
Known maintenance needs not yet addressed: Driver-side passenger door missing stop-hinge (I have part but haven't had time to replace), thermostat needs to be replaced (again, I have the part & gasket, but haven't repaired).

LX.470_1999_1.jpeg

LX.470_1999_5.jpeg
LX.470_1999_2.jpeg
LX.470_1999_4.jpeg

I will follow up with you to get an answer to your question. Sorry I don't have a ready response, but this is my son's vehicle. He is at the AF Academy in CO Springs and I am trying to help him out from here in San Antonio, TX.

@Tinkerag May be difficult since you are helping your son, but do you think he has additional photos of interior, undercarriage, etc.?
Not a problem. He sent a bunch of pics which include a mix of what you requested.

I was limited as to how many I could post. How would you like to receive them? I have about 20+ more.

I would love to see the underside and engine compartment as well. I think you can add more in an additional post.

Additional Pics as requested....Underside + Engine + Odometer
He shared he did notice an oil leak, which is not atypical for a vehicle @ 24 yrs.
LX.470_1999_21.jpeg

LX.470_1999_22.jpeg

LX.470_1999_24.jpeg

LX.470_1999_6.1.jpeg

Thanks for your time "ineverknow". Based on our conversation, I provided the info you requested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom