Club run february (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone gets home early. Was thinking Mr Mikes Burger place, 10 am.
Just throwing it out there
Would seem Mr Mikes is not open until 11 am

Unfortunately I've made plans to help a friend move.
I like the idea, brunch sounds like a good plan!

What about meeting Sat morning in Duncan for brunch/club meeting. Nick could come up ( sit at other end of the table ), everyone maybe has kept the time open. It would be a nice change from night time dark pub parking lots looking at trucks. Have food, make a meeting out of it. Maybe get more people who have trouble with evening meetings to show up.
Bring backroad mapbooks, throw out some plans.

Neat idea Jon, but I'm still super sick so cannot do it. I don't think I can even make it from the house to my cruiser never mind drive anywhere.

yeah, dead in the water idea. Get better soon. I'm just so damn happy to see melting snow and actually at outside and had
tea yesterday. Going to see about working on the 60 instead, it has a bunch of stuff needing doing. Just been too cold and
damp lately to work outside.

We did a brunch/ meeting once years ago at Jerry's Diner in duncan before a run in duncan somewhere.

Was a good turn out. Naturally, I bailed on the run but it was a good way to do a meet. Jerry's is a gas station now unfortunately, used to be the best greasy spoon around.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom