Club run february (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry, I meant to post earlier.
We discussed a club run for February at the last meeting, I'm pitching more of a distance run on gravel to somewhere cool to change it up.
My thought was to head out to Walbran provincial park to enjoy some snow (maybe) and go for a small hike. There are boardwalks, waterfalls and huge trees to be seen. The protesters camp has a wall tent and cooking shelter and a nice area to have a fire.
Thoughts?
Does Saturday 11th work for people or is it too short of notice?
I'm leaving on the 17th for a couple weeks but don't let that stop a run if you'd prefer that weekend or the next.

Cheers

Post a map of where you are thinking of going.

PeeZed - Are you around this week? Say Friday?

In spite of getting new rubber, rebuilt starter and a new boost compensator in the last week... I don't think I can take my family(little one is 3) on this trip. I think with this weather and the shear amount of snow in that region it will take longer than a casual weekend cruise they are capable of tolerating. I think I'll stick to the Sooke hills for a weekend snow run while wishing I had joined you guys on a more serious trek!

I'll look forward to the pics!

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have a volunteer work day on the 11th at Camp so I'll be painting walls and doors as you drive past. Give a little toot on your way by ;)

Guys, I'm down with the flu now (along with my 4 year old), so I'm out. :hungover:

Out fellars...Part Hardy sat Tofino Sun Quadra Monday..

Have fun lads..:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Sounds like this run might be better saved for another day. Conditions are likely to be intense, and it's better if we can get more guys together.
Another weekend?

Sounds like this run might be better saved for another day. Conditions are likely to be intense, and it's better if we can get more guys together.
Another weekend?
Sounds like a good idea. I'd love to explore that area, maybe later in the month...

Yup, I'd be up for a different weekend too when I'm not sick, and when we can actually get in there ok.

What about meeting Sat morning in Duncan for brunch/club meeting. Nick could come up ( sit at other end of the table ), everyone maybe has kept the time open. It would be a nice change from night time dark pub parking lots looking at trucks. Have food, make a meeting out of it. Maybe get more people who have trouble with evening meetings to show up.
Bring backroad mapbooks, throw out some plans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom