CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Past few days Cottonlanders have produced enough vid for CLC MTV

Like the MTV that actually played videos!

we gots to have a video screen for the new crawl cd!

sheila already memorized "take me on you buggy"

That guy fully gets it. I hope to see Sheila singing all of his songs in the snake farm soon.

Best line so far today on mud.

trees on the outside, wood on the inside....

E and Bomar and Murray singing I'm so Woods is going to be awesome!

Sheila can ride on my buggy any time....oops, did I type that out loud? Sorry Lenny...:)

Lenny is a good friend to have. Not scared of anything....wanders around a lot. Has cool tools. Hot wife. I give him 5 stars out of 5. $5 seems like a pretty good deal. He charges me $30.

ok if he charges you $30 I guess I can swing $5:p

its a daily rate
read the fine print

$5 a day requires you to bring me my paper and coffee in bed

Hell yeah, I'll be there.

Bring your:
$20 for 2011 CLC dues
$20 for Calendars
$$$ for Scepter Cans
Any other $$$ you want to give me

Wood on the inside...

**** yeah, I'll be there.

Bring your:
$20 for 2011 CLC dues
$20 for Calendars
$$$ for Scepter Cans
Any other $$$ you want to give me

Wood on the inside...

let me guess.....you want $5 to be my friend like Lenny right? so I have to bring $50 PLUS buy beer for me, Jrob (who is loaning me a grinder) and for my new friend Lenny

how the **** am I supposed to fix my **** Cruiser?:hmm::grinpimp:

It's going to be 38 degrees at 1800 tomorrow.......you ladies wear your jackets and gloves!:smokin:

Last edited:
I will have a fresh batch of club t-shirts for those first time members. So you newbies get a t-shirt and a sticker for your $20.00. Not a bad deal. See yall there. The purdy truck will be making the trip.

Hope the top is ON!

I will have a fresh batch of club t-shirts for those first time members. So you newbies get a t-shirt and a sticker for your $20.00. Not a bad deal. See yall there. The purdy truck will be making the trip.

What???? Do the year old's get a fly shirt too?

I thought the extra $$$ was for Jonny Cobbler

Awesome....sticker and shirt...so I can be official.

Glad you are driving the FJ...im driving mine (seeing as the guys haven't met me or it) and when it won't turn over you can haul me back to Niknar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom