CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

weather looks good for driving the 40 to the meeting.

Planning on bringin the 40 also.....Jeff........Lash......Come on now......need a showin..

I wish I was able to make it tonight but work is calling. Chris I am planning on being at the Crawfish and bringing my daughter.

It's Tuesday night and I'll be in the 40!

iphone photos from last night.
iphone 111.jpg
iphone 112.jpg
iphone 113.jpg

see y'all Tuesday night!

what do you guys think of the weather?? trying to figure out if i should drive the 40.. no rear doors on it at the moment

what do you guys think of the weather?? trying to figure out if i should drive the 40.. no rear doors on it at the moment
If you've got a roof on it, you should be good to go.....Getting wet, on occasion, is part of the 40-owning experience!

Hope you can make it.....

Alright i guess i'll take it... I gotta leave in 2 hours to make it... but i'll be there!
haha

Good to finally meet you Ant. ...and your awesome 40!

finally!! glad to meet all of you as well! had a fun drive down and it was well worth it. thanks for the tips on driving RT 25 back it was a safer bet than taking the Natchez Trace Parkway.

Amazingly i remember some of your names too... haha hopefully i can just match them up again next time! have fun this weekend!

finally!! glad to meet all of you as well! had a fun drive down and it was well worth it. thanks for the tips on driving RT 25 back it was a safer bet than taking the Natchez Trace Parkway.

Amazingly i remember some of your names too... haha hopefully i can just match them up again next time! have fun this weekend!

I was the colored guy :lol:

tomorrow night...

hey guys i wont be making it tonight :/ i've got a test early morning - i know you're alll devastated! haha but just thought i'd give a heads up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom