CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER!

jrob

Florence, MS
Planning on bringin the 40 also.....Jeff........Lash......Come on now......need a showin..

I wish I was able to make it tonight but work is calling. Chris I am planning on being at the Crawfish and bringing my daughter.

antFJ

what do you guys think of the weather?? trying to figure out if i should drive the 40.. no rear doors on it at the moment

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

what do you guys think of the weather?? trying to figure out if i should drive the 40.. no rear doors on it at the moment
If you've got a roof on it, you should be good to go.....Getting wet, on occasion, is part of the 40-owning experience!

Hope you can make it.....

antFJ

Alright i guess i'll take it... I gotta leave in 2 hours to make it... but i'll be there!
haha

antFJ

finally!! glad to meet all of you as well! had a fun drive down and it was well worth it. thanks for the tips on driving RT 25 back it was a safer bet than taking the Natchez Trace Parkway.

Amazingly i remember some of your names too... haha hopefully i can just match them up again next time! have fun this weekend!

finally!! glad to meet all of you as well! had a fun drive down and it was well worth it. thanks for the tips on driving RT 25 back it was a safer bet than taking the Natchez Trace Parkway.

Amazingly i remember some of your names too... haha hopefully i can just match them up again next time! have fun this weekend!
I was the colored guy :lol:

antFJ

hey guys i wont be making it tonight :/ i've got a test early morning - i know you're alll devastated! haha but just thought i'd give a heads up..

Top Bottom