SOLD Clearwater/Tampa Florida, Giant Yellow Zinc Landcruiser parts buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastservices

SILVER Star
Threads
This doesn’t get parted. It is an all or none buy. I run a business where this was asked of us to complete and within 5 business days it was. The owner has made extremely minuscule attempts to pay the balance and will be refunded his portion of what was paid. The total purchase price is his balance to perform all work completed. $1600.00 and you pay shipping. We can palletize and you can send a LTL truck here or we can try and condense a few of the 15 or 16 boxes and ship USPS or UPS or whatever you desire. You can also show up and leave with them. It’s a shame priorities to pay a bill isn’t too on someone’s list but after 92 days of invoice and watching other purchases happen I’m not waiting anylonger and I’m not listening to stories either….

Payment will a check not PayPal.
Best communication is to call
Todd 727-656-5775

4BD553F8-5859-4C80-9494-956A18E161F6.jpeg

2D1CAA96-7DC0-4CE0-8AF7-204F22B74DD1.jpeg

33326CD7-A997-4A61-AAEE-FD59606275F0.jpeg

9A1B7E9A-88A9-4D19-BF9F-478DA47F2F80.jpeg

11E18B0F-A4A3-4AC9-896E-EE36324936E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice batch of GOLD. I may be interested in a few items.....who do I contact?

I will let him get the items in his hands and sort out what he wants or he can contact you direct. It’s not my business to let that info out. He can come on here and comment or contact direct through PM if he chooses. It’s going to take a minute to get these items palletized and picked up. They are going LTL.

I will let him get the items in his hands and sort out what he wants or he can contact you direct. It’s not my business to let that info out. He can come on here and comment or contact direct through PM if he chooses. It’s going to take a minute to get these items palletized and picked up. They are going LTL.
Glad you found a home for the stuff.

How many cruisers would have had to been parted out to get this stash? Incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom