Clear and Crystal-Clear lenses for the 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beast said:
Price please.......:bounce:

the only thing I dont see is the connector for the side marker. I can always wire the old ones in but if you can fine me some new ones that would be better.:D

Thanks

Sorry for the delay!

I've posted them forever ago for $125 plus shipping. So how does $130 with shipping sound for the pair of the rears?

I haven't found the side ones yet, but will let you know when I do.

You know how I feel about the fronts, but you still interested in them? ;)

Mot

The clear side marker assy (not just the lense) for the 60/62 (I don't have them, but can get them, but they are not cheap (my cost will be around $100). So if you get other junk from me, I won't mark them up since I think they are rediculously(sp) expensive:mad: :

Could they be for 62 and not 60 or does it matter which one? (need to study them more)

Mot
side1.jpg
side2.jpg
side3.jpg

I can do the clear fronts for the 62(?) for $75, but unless they have improved their quality, they are not worth it in my opinion. But if you are willing to caulk the crap out of it, then they might work, or if you just looked at them from afar. ;p

I'm getting ready to order a bunch of lenses tomorrow, but unless anyone expresseds serious interest on the fronts for the 62, I won't be ordering them. (I'm supposed to have four sets of the rear lenses for the 60/62 in Utah, but no fronts).

Let me know!

Mot

Biff,

The side marker assemblies?

I'm expecting to get them by the end of the week, along with the grab bars.

You can have them with the OEM amber or the usual clear/crystal clear configuration.

Let me know if I can lighten your wallet in this holiday season!

Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Mot :grinpimp:

New Additions

I've acquired the following two variations of the rear lenses for the 80 (I've had the regular red/clear before, but have been out for sometime. Also the second ones' frame is in chrome, instead of black, for you blingers. :grinpimp: ):

I think I've got three pairs of the regular red/clear and one pair with chrome. I also picked up a couple of pairs of LED tails, too. ;p

Mot ;)
PICT0004cb.jpg
PICT0002b.jpg

clear lenses

MOt:
I would like to order the clear front markers, side markers and clear/red taillights, as shown in your previous posts.
what would be the total for shipping to the States (Florida)?

Last edited:
Greg,

The pics show the regular red/clear rears, clear side markers, and the clear corner markers (not the fronts).

How about $230 plus shipping on them (for the fronts, sides and the rears). Now I come to think about it, if your 80 already has the side markers (in amber) you'll just need the lenses, so I can do that for $215.

Does this mean that you want me to try to get the front corners for your quad-light 80, too? If that's the case, do you just want the driver-side one?

Mot :)

80cruiserfan said:
MOt:
I would like to order the clear front markers, side markers and clear/red taillights, as shown in your previous posts.
what would be the total for shipping to the States (Florida)?

Hey Mot:
what I need is the front corner ones, not the ones underneath the headlights. Sorry for the mistake. I think I'd prefer to buy a whole new pair, just so the two look even.
So, to summarize:
- 1 set of clear front corner lenses
- 1 set of clear side marker lenses
- 1 set of clear/red taillight lenses.
Please revise total and let me know. THanks!

80cruiserfan said:
Please revise total and let me know. THanks!

Greg,

I'll contact my parts guy and see IF he can get the corners and how much they'll cost and get back to you. ;)

Hey, mot I would be interested in some clear corners for the front if you can get then or find them. They would be for my FJ60. Let me know.

MR.FJ60 said:
Hey, mot I would be interested in some clear corners for the front if you can get then or find them. They would be for my FJ60. Let me know.

I haven't seen them.
I wish they had them. ;)

They have the clear front blinkers for FJ62 however.

Mot

Pink panty plastic surgery

It actually looks good. I say it looks two years younger now......:bounce:
DSC01006DE.jpg

MLX450 said:
It actually looks good. I say it looks two years younger now......:bounce:

I'm glad that I was able to help you beautify it a little. ;p ;)

I also like what you've done with your license plate. :D
Looks pretty sharp!

Thanks again for trusting me in doing this!

Yours,

where are the pics of the LED rears? I need to put an order together soon....
Are the LED rears white and red?

Those rear lenses look really nice.
Hey Mot: I sent you a PM earlier today. did you get it?
I would like to finalize the purchase of clear taillights, side and front markers for my HDJ80. Let me know.
Thanks

clarkrw3 said:
where are the pics of the LED rears? I need to put an order together soon....
Are the LED rears white and red?

clark,

I'll work on the pics later (gotta go to work in a few!).

Greg,

I had the numbers for the quad-light headlights (but not the markers) and he told me that he should be able to get them. So I've asked him (again) to get the part numbers for the OEM corner markers for the quad-light system. He should be able to get them for sure if you can give me the part numbers for them (as well as the headlights as well) that might be printed/engraven on the back. Could you look/check and let me know if you can see them?

I'll check your PM and reply to it/you if necessary.

mot said:
Biff,

The side marker assemblies?

I'm expecting to get them by the end of the week, along with the grab bars.

You can have them with the OEM amber or the usual clear/crystal clear configuration.

Let me know if I can lighten your wallet in this holiday season!

Ho, Ho, Ho!!

Mot :grinpimp:

Ok how much for the clear side marker assemblies again?

Biff said:
Ok how much for the clear side marker assemblies again?

Let me know if I have said differently, but I think I've said $50 with the clear lenses and $55 with crystal lenses, plus shipping on both.

Those would make great stocking stuffers!

Mot ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom