Clear and Crystal-Clear lenses for the 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have any of the OEM amber side marker lenses? If so, how much, and do you have a picture? I have a set from a 100 series and I want to make sure they aren't the same before I buy a set.

Thanks.

I can get them (if my parts guy comes through that is).

I have a used set that I can snap a pic off of and show you what are involved later (I'm at the office now).

Thanks!

Mot

Haddock said:
Do you have any of the OEM amber side marker lenses? If so, how much, and do you have a picture? I have a set from a 100 series and I want to make sure they aren't the same before I buy a set.

Thanks.

Actually, a used set it even better if you're interested in selling them. I don’t even need the pic if it's a hassle. As long as they are in decent shape I’m interested. Just give me the detals and a price. :)

I was not planning on selling them (not that I was saving them or anything really) so I have not had the chance to detail them yet.

They are filthy, so let me clean them a little (amber lenses have the foggy/glazed look) and see how they turn out.

If that doesn't work, then I believe I have just the lenses (amber: used) at my office. So I'll take a look at them then.

Thanks for your interest!

Mot

Thanks! I've been able to clean up frosted lenses with Novus plastic polish and they turn out great. If they're too far gone, I can wait for new ones if your supplier comes through.

Either way is fine with me.

I should be able to let you know hopefully w/in 12 hrs from now (gonna hit the sack! ;p )

Mot :)

I just took some pics of the used unit I have.

Consider these are "before" pics. ;)
PICT0018c.jpg
PICT0018b.jpg
PICT0021b.jpg

Just kidding! :D

The 2nd sets of pics were taken when I was getting ready to send the units to "MF34Inc". ;)

I'll get to cleaning them or post pics of the other pair of lenses.

Good night!

Mot

You mean you don't sit in front of the computer for 24 hours a day on IH8MUD like I do? ;)

Those actualy look pretty good. They are in better shape than the 100 series lenses when I got them.

Last edited:
SamB said:
Hay Mot, would you ship to New Zealand??

Sam,

Good morning!

I would send ANYWHERE as long as I got paid for them. ;)
PayPal, obviously, is the easiest, but if you can't, then I would look for another form of payment method. :)

Thanks for your interest!

Best,

Mot

Haddock,

I was surprised to discover the condition of the lenses I had at the office.

The lenses were/are like new!!

If you want them, then I can take $10 off and make it $40 plus shipping.

Let me know if that sounds OK.

I never expected that I would be selling them (thought no one would be interested in the plain-Jane amber marker lenses. ;)

Mot :grinpimp:

P.S. Never mind the dirty floor! :D
PICT0001b.jpg
PICT0002b.jpg
PICT0013b.jpg

That price sounds great! The shipping would be to Southern Cali 92618. Just let me know the total and your email and I'll Paypal you.

I can give you my info in an email or PM. Thanks for selling them. I like plain jane OEM :). Oh, and your floor is cleaner than mine. :eek:

Great!

You'll be getting a PM from me in a jiffy. ;)

Thanks!

Mot

Haddock said:
That price sounds great! The shipping would be to Southern Cali 92618. Just let me know the total and your email and I'll Paypal you.

I can give you my info in an email or PM. Thanks for selling them. I like plain jane OEM :). Oh, and your floor is cleaner than mine. :eek:

Hi Mot, Do you carry clear or crystal lenses for 60's as well? I have both a 60 and an 80. I would like crytals for both trucks.

Thanks

Paul

Last edited:
My goodness!

Many many moons ago, I had posted clear/red (not crystal clear though) taillight assemblies (with wires/harness/bulbs) if you are interested in them.

I've sold a couple of pairs of them here maybe a year or so ago.

I can post a pic later if you'd like. ;)

Thanks for asking/your interest!

Mot

Beast said:
Hi Mot, Do you carry clear or crystal lenses for 60's as well? I have both a 60 and an 80. I would like crytals for both trucks.

Thanks

Paul

mot said:
My goodness!

I can post a pic later if you'd like. ;)

Thanks for asking/your interest!

Mot

Please do since I just painted my truck and would like to bling it out...:grinpimp:

Price me out all the lights if you can other than head lights. Its an HJ60.(24v)

Paul

Paul,

Sorry for the poor quality, but here you go!

I have the rear lenses with bulbs (12 and 24, I believe) in Utah, so shipping should be a lot cheaper than from Japan.

I have had the front clears as well, but the quality was unacceptable and I had to send all of them back. If you want to caulk the, pardon my French, s*** out of it, then you should be OK, but ...

I've seen the clear side-markers, too, but could not find them when I tried a second ago. I'll let you know when I come across them again.

Let me know if these arouse your curiosity. ;)

Mot
red and clear 1.jpg
red and clear 2.jpg
front clears 1.jpg

mot said:
Let me know if these arouse your curiosity. ;)

Mot

Price please.......:bounce:

the only thing I dont see is the connector for the side marker. I can always wire the old ones in but if you can fine me some new ones that would be better.:D

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom