CLCC Tech Day thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I guess it's been a while since I've been to one of these. I thought the purpose of tech day was for all the experienced members to drink beers and point and laugh at us inexperienced members while we struggle working on our junk. :flipoff2:

Finally got confirmation my bumper shipped! @BullRunOverland feeling generous enough to host degenerates for a tech day next weekend or the following?

Finally got confirmation my bumper shipped! @BullRunOverland feeling generous enough to host degenerates for a tech day next weekend or the following?
Well, for you...sure. I work this Saturday...tomorrow. Maybe next Sat. or Sunday. Or the following weekend. For some reason I am not getting notifications about these posts like I used to.?? I had actually been reading the thread by Exit Offroad about those new Dobinsons IMS shocks. Holy $$, but I may order a set for the 80. Getting it prepped for a Moab trip.

Last edited:
Any plans for this? Pretty sure my front wheel bearings need redone on my 100 and it seems rather intimidating for trying alone without any experience. Not sure if this is something that can be knocked out at tech day

And I'm waiting on UPS haha. The lies and false hope of having it yesterday

I'm looking forward for this COVID to end because I really want to attend one of these.

I could give a hand (or two) while @iptman drinks his beer and makes fun of us. :rofl:

Oh you definitely have me on the wrong side of that ledger.
LOL!

You definitely said experienced members... I considered you experienced. haha

Hello guys!!!

I need some help with my truck. I tried to use TechStream and couldn't get the VGRS error to go away.

I believe that this is a 15 minutes fix if you know what you are doing.

Does anyone near Annandale Community College can help me and know how to use the SST (I don't have it :frown:) to do the zero point calibration?

VGRS.jpg

Just heard back from Ryan at OTRAMM he will let CLCC use his shop for a Tech day Saturday Oct 16th. It’s weekend before Fall Crawl so get your Junk ready!!

I'm in... that weekend I'm off.

I as well have some dates we can have a Wrenching day. 10/16 one of them as well. 10/17 too. You all figure out dates and locations.
If my ASFIR skids get in before that, I'd like to use a slot to get them and the MT Sliders installed in time for Fall Crawl!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom