Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got a friend with a newish chevy 1500 v6 that needs a reciver is why I asked. There not very expensive but if we can find a good use for yours I'm sure it would be better than your wife asking where it came from and what replaced it.. LOL

Bang Bang said:
Jonas, when you say stock, do you mean the Toyota one that bolts to the rear cross member or the aftermarket ones that GST calls stock and they mount to the frame under the truck?

I have no idea. It is the one that came on the truck from the dealer. I will check it out in the morning to find out.

I need one to bolt up to the back of my military trailer. If it's available and not spoken for. No biggie if someone else needs it.

It seems that there are 2 available in the NOLA area. Which kind do you need?

The kind that I can bolt to my trailer. :idea: Been a long day. I'm thinking the one that is just the receiver, not with the bar that goes across to the frame rails. Am I making any sense? It's been a real long week.:bang::bang::bang:

beach cruiser said:
The kind that I can bolt to my trailer. :idea: Been a long day. I'm thinking the one that is just the receiver, not with the bar that goes across to the frame rails. Am I making any sense? It's been a real long week.:bang::bang::bang:

If you want to help me pull mine off it's yours.

If you want to help me pull mine off it's yours.

If it's this one I'm in!
picture_toyota_fj_cruiser_trailer_hitch_install_7.jpg

Yep, that's it.
I'd like to place an offer of drinks on me at our next happy hour and I'll remove it from your vehicle. And of course give you a hand installing the new bumper.
What do ya say?:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom