Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody looking for a very capable beater rig? John from the BSLCA is selling his '85 Pick Up.

85 Toyota PU

On the BSLCA site he said he is looking for $2800.

He has dropped the price on LA4x4 to $2500 if anyone is interested. It's not a pretty rig but it sure is capable. If you're looking for a beater, don't pass on this one. :cheers:

Link is no bueno.:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any leftover seeds from the money tree that y'all have planted?:hmm:

Anybody looking for OME heavy coils for the rear of their FJ.

I have a set of Old Man Emu rear shock guards, unopened. I'll give them to anyone who wants them with an OME suspension. I'll be at the wrenching session in Covington on Saturday morning if you want them. I'll have them with me. Come on by. Free, by the way. :D

Will

I have a set of Old Man Emu rear shock guards, unopened. I'll give them to anyone who wants them with an OME suspension. I'll be at the wrenching session in Covington on Saturday morning if you want them. I'll have them with me. Come on by. Free, by the way. :D

Will

Do those only work with OME?:hmm: If they will work with any shocks I would be interested and I will be there on Saturday.

He has dropped the price on LA4x4 to $2500 if anyone is interested. It's not a pretty rig but it sure is capable. If you're looking for a beater, don't pass on this one. :cheers:

Anybody looking for a very capable beater rig? John from the BSLCA is selling his '85 Pick Up.

Thanks Mike:
Still up for grabs at lower price $2250 obo
4x4 - 85 Toyota Pu | Louisiana Offroad
WP_000176.jpg

P1030513.jpg

Do those only work with OME?:hmm: If they will work with any shocks I would be interested and I will be there on Saturday.

If you have a shock that has the main body on the lower side in the rear, i.e. the shaft is up top, and they are the same diameter body as the OMEs, then yes.

ICON and Radflo's have the shaft on the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom