Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTS: ICON rear shocks. Ijust ordered my piggybacks and will no longer be needing these. Less than 5000 miles on them. 150.00

Not sure if Jonas still wants these, if not I'll take them. After hitting every single rock in the middle of a trail at superlift I need more clearance and some skids so I'll start piecing something together. thanks!

Not sure if Jonas still wants these, if not I'll take them. After hitting every single rock in the middle of a trail at superlift I need more clearance and some skids so I'll start piecing something together. thanks!

EDIT: Matt if you really want them please take them. I am looking at my budget of money spent on my FJ so far this year and it would not kill me to scale back a bit plus I am really happy with the set up I have currently. If you change your mind I will still buy them from Kevin but otherwise they are yours for the purchasing.

Last edited:
WTB Skids

WTB: Full set of Bud Built Skids front to back. Also looking for a rear dif skid.

EDIT: Matt if you really want them please take them. I am looking at my budget of money spent on my FJ so far this year and it would not kill me to scale back a bit plus I am really happy with the set up I have currently. If you change your mind I will still buy them from Kevin but otherwise they are yours for the purchasing.

If your sure about that then I will indeed pick them up. Thanks

thanks for the heads up on the sway bar! guess i just can't do anymore autocross in the FJ

thx Jonas

EDIT: my dad just said if I give him those he will give a a grand towards my Mickey Thompson 35s!!!:bounce::bounce: That is how much I payed for them new so I am pretty exited!!

That's awesome! I was going to ask you what tires you wanted to go with. I just saw that Nitto is making the Trail Grapplers in a 285/75/17 which I think comes out to a 34.1 x 11.50. I think this will be my next tire.

That's awesome! I was going to ask you what tires you wanted to go with. I just saw that Nitto is making the Trail Grapplers in a 285/75/17 which I think comes out to a 34.1 x 11.50. I think this will be my next tire.

The Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 315/70r17 (34.8x11.9r17). I cannot wait but I still have to save up about $500 so it will take a little bit. I am getting them for $306 a tire so if anyone is looking for tires in general just shoot me a mssg and I can get my dealership discount.

The Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 315/70r17 (34.8x11.9r17). I cannot wait but I still have to save up about $500 so it will take a little bit. I am getting them for $306 a tire so if anyone is looking for tires in general just shoot me a mssg and I can get my dealership discount.

Re-gear?

eventually... i have spoken to a few people who have been running these tires for over a year and not re-geared yet. All they said I would need is new rear bump stops (metal tech?!?) and that it might rub a little on the UCA.

But then again I have not even seen my FJ yet since I got the ICON's on so we will wait and see.:popcorn:

Brad,

Can you get me a price for Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kevlar LT275/70R/17E & LT285/70R/17E please? They'll be pricey I know.

I'm undecided on the 275s vs. 285s. Any advice from the wise out there? :meh:

305's...:) I'm very impressed with these KM2's.

Brad,

Can you get me a price for Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kevlar LT275/70R/17E & LT285/70R/17E please? They'll be pricey I know.

I'm undecided on the 275s vs. 285s. Any advice from the wise out there? :meh:

No problem I will give you some info tomorrow.

As for the 275 or 285 question... I would go with the 285's or maybe a little bigger in my opinion but that is depending on driving habits. I think the 285's look and perform great from what I have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom