For Sale Cincinnati: 1999 Lexus LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
For sale is my 1999 Lexus LX 470.
20200820_192736.jpg
20200820_192820.jpg
20200820_193308.jpg
20200820_193325.jpg
20200820_193148.jpg

Clean title.

The bad: It does crank over, but I cannot get the stupid thing to start. I am getting a "B2796 code: No Communication In Immobilizer System.” I replaced the key antenna, amplifier, and ECU, without any luck. The immobilizer light is not flashing as well. The locksmith who came out also said the antenna is not getting power and I tried to trace out the wiring, but have not been able to figure out where the issue is. This is why I am selling. It will come with both ECU’s and old immobilizer parts.

The pics are also a bit older and do not show a ding on the rear left, and a dent in the tailgate where my wife backed into a pole. I’ll add pics that show those details leter this evening.

The good: AHC works, Has rear e-locker, and standard center locker, 4-speed transmission working well, relatively clean underside with very little rust. I rebuilt the entire front end about three years ago (CV joints as well), and the left front spindle VC joint last winter. Also replaced then were the front rotors and new pads all around. Tires are at about 50%

I honestly really like the truck and it ran solid before this immobilizer issue, but after four months sitting in my garage, I have simply given up with this immobilizer issue, hence the price.

I can provide more pics upon request.

$5K

Mentioned these were older photos, How old are they?
Would be very impressed if the belly looks that good after 7 years in Cinnci.
Mentioned he had been spraying fluid film on the chassis since he acquired it so it should be holding up well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom