Christmas Vacation 4x4ing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm hoping to do a run sometime that week. Might be a last minute thing for me. Probably a lighter duty run as I'll likely have at least on of the kids and don't want to get into a big situation in snow with little ones along. I'll keep an eye on this, and if I go a different day I'll post up for anyone who wants to join.
 
No problem guys, hope you can both make it.

I'm thinking that maybe a trip to one of two places would good, Kenyon lk or Clear Creek Hot Springs. Both have a high snow potential and both have something at the end of the trail.....one a polar bear swim the other a nice warm relaxing hot tub.
 
Martin, I will most likely be OK to go this weekend, although I still have a s***load of drops I am taking, laser went good yesterday, I am good to drive without glasses, just waiting for swelling to go down and should have good vision.
Cheers,
Deny
 
I'm in for some snow wheelin' :)

I know who is bringing the cold beer...... :beer:

Martin, I will most likely be OK to go this weekend, although I still have a s***load of drops I am taking, laser went good yesterday, I am good to drive without glasses, just waiting for swelling to go down and should have good vision.
Cheers,
Deny

Post up a thread or in here if you guys are going out this weekend I'm sure a few more will want to come......hell I want to come but got to much stuff to get done.
 
Martin, I will most likely be OK to go this weekend, although I still have a s***load of drops I am taking, laser went good yesterday, I am good to drive without glasses, just waiting for swelling to go down and should have good vision.
Cheers,
Deny

Make sure you bring sunglasses. If the sun hits the snow it will kill your eyes. It took me many months to adjust to the light sensitivity.
 
Yeah I got the stevie wonder glasses the laser place gave me that I am wearing now, and am also rocking my dad's 20 year old sun glasses that my mom just gave me.
 
I've previously committed to a 27th "family" run over on bc4x4.com. They are also headed up w harrison. Any interest in making it one big run since everyone will be trying the same snow covered routes regardless. That run started as a boxing day run, but is now a Dec 27th run: Boxing Day Run 2011: 3.0

I was hoping to go somewhere besides west Harrison, been there a lot this year.
 
I was planning a day trip around this time too. Can anyone come? Im only on 33's and dont have chains. So snow could be interesting.

Yes anyone can come. As long as you are prepared for snow and have recovery points you should be fine. If the snow gets to deep for you there is always the ability to turn around.
 
Sounds like most of you are prepping for the 27th. That is one of the dates I am not able to make. If anyone is interested from the 28-31 let me know. Those are the days I can go out.
 
Just talked to Martin, we are planning on going up east stave on sunday(probably make a run to cyprus point then up to hit some snow possibly), meeting at sylvester gas station at 9:30. anyone welcome, just be aware both me and Martin run old rusty trucks that get dents every time we head out on the trail, and don't plan on turning around if someone can't hack it, so you may be on your own if you want to turn around on a trail.
Cheers,
Deny
 
By Sunday do you mean Christmas the 25th or the 18th? Am still interested in going out on Tuesday the 27th myself, going to go with bc4x4 group if no one here goes
 
Sunday as in we went today.
Cheers,
 
Back
Top Bottom