Events/Trails Christmas tree run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
It's time! My favorite time!

Christmas tree run Friday November 24 the day after Thanksgiving. Do all your shopping online and get out in the mountains. Hopefully there will be snow.

@jgonzales55 you been scouting?

Guess I should've said where. Jemez area has been great the last few years.

We will probably be taking either both LX470s or my rig and the wife's GX. This year we will have the grandkids.

Will try and be there for this ride. Don't need tree, but need to get into the mountains that time of the year.
Just let us know where and when to meet up. Thanks for getting this going.

Will try and be there for this ride. Don't need tree, but need to get into the mountains that time of the year.
Just let us know where and when to meet up. Thanks for getting this going.
My idea for meet-up is to just meet at Amanda's store at 9:00 like last year unless someone has a better idea.

I am an unorganized SOB and suck at putting things together. Just wanted to get this going because my family loves this run.

How’s the driving? I know my 4R can do it. I just bought a second gen raptor I want to take out but not beat up lol.

I'll be headed to the Manzanos that day too if anyone wants to go down south. LMK. I know of a nice spot of good looking trees that I got the last couple of years. If there is snow we would have to hike in. I did last year it wasn't bad.

We're planning on going to get our first tree on this run. Last Friday we were in the Manzanos, the first group of roads south of Tijeras. @Mauser , where were you planning to go?

We're planning on going to get our first tree on this run. Last Friday we were in the Manzanos, the first group of roads south of Tijeras. @Mauser , where were you planning to go?

Man, I haven't even thought about this. I don't know if we will make it. Some pretty bad stuff happened and I have a lot of things to do right now.

I'm sorry

Man, I haven't even thought about this. I don't know if we will make it. Some pretty bad stuff happened and I have a lot of things to do right now.

I'm sorry
That's quite okay. Sorry you're going through something emergent. Take care of yourself and let us know if we can help.

I should be able to go and if I do, I can take over leading it.

I'll confirm this as the date approaches closer. I know Virgil's plate is quite full right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom