Check out this hog hauler (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_2302.JPG

IMG_2301.JPG

Picked up another for the herd. I got a deal worked where I got her and the trailer she is sitting on. It is a 78 and the body has to be one of the worst I've seen. It also doesn't help that something took up residence in the back since there was carpet and it doesn't like to poop outside. The 2 hour ride home helped to air it out. I'll put it up in the classifieds as a part out and check on requests to see if the parts are there and useable.

Yeah just back your trailer up to kget me and I'll push it over. After seeing the last sale, this one is a touch worse so I think I should get about $4K out of it. :rofl:

I say 5. that one has the rounder front door corners.

An east coast pig run? We had them back in the early part of the century. I was inspired by the article in Trails about the west coast pig run and we had a pig run here for several years. 2007 was the highest pig attendance I'd say we did pretty darn good that year and we had a great weekend wheeling them at Rausch Creek. Check out the photograph on a very overcast weekday!!!!

Pigs at Pig Run 2007.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Ever since I scrapped my orange and white piggy (2010 a few years after rolling it at rausch) I have missed it. The Jim C rebuilt 2F from the piggy has been in my 40 since 2010, it went to good use. Two weeks ago I bought a running and inspected 76 piggy with a great V8 power train in it. Runs great but has terminal cancer. Plan is to transplant the running gear from the 76 into whatever I can find that is somewhat rust-free. It won't replace my 40 or HDJ81, just add to the stable. I can hardly wait to get a truck home and get started- but of course the cold weather (no heat in the garage) and my recovery from recent heart surgery is gonna keep me out of the serious mix until the weather gets decent.
Bottom line- yes I'm back in the sty again!

Last edited:
I can hardly wait to get it home and get started- but of course the cold weather (no heat in the garage) and my recover from recent heart surgery is gonna keep me out of the serious mix until the weather gets decent.
Bottom line- yes I'm back in the sty again!

I put Ductless units in my friends garage..very nice! ac/heat..we got lucky in October and November i guess the cold is here now!

Slowly thinning. Covered in a light dusting of snow right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom