Cheap OEM seat switch from Dubai (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just did a little repair, the front of the seat wouldn’t go down, the button actuator broke. Found a factory replacement for $95 in Dubai, it arrived in Virginia 5 days later and voila! 4 trim screws and three switch assembly screws. Did not have to take the trim all the way off either. Lexus wanted $550 for the whole repair lol

23195CEE-6A2C-475E-9A5B-18D798CE3664.jpeg

Just did a little repair, the front of the seat wouldn’t go down, the button actuator broke. Found a factory replacement for $95 in Dubai, it arrived in Virginia 5 days later and voila! 4 trim screws and three switch assembly screws. Did not have to take the trim all the way off either. Lexus wanted $550 for the whole repair lol

View attachment 3413851
Partsouq or some other?

I did a test once, i ordered from mcgeroge ( usually lightning fast) and partsouq on the same day. The partsouq order arrived 1 day before the one from the US mainland. We live in an amazing world
I’ve had similar results.

I live a few miles from both a Toyota & Lexus dealer, and ~30 min from the Gulf States Toyota parts warehouse, but inexplicably it's cheaper and easier to order parts from McGeorge (~1300mi away) or Part Souq (~8000mi away).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom