For Sale Charlotte NC, 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://ebayvehicle.com/app/98zNSqbZ7VxzE4SR7
Exterior video:

interior video:

undercarriage video:
Under body video showing how clean - https://youtu.be/PnOcscEJK2g

Vehicle Description
As I stated in the previous description this vehicle was owned by a lady in Concord and it was her every day car and she never got into any wrecks at all she never had any problems with it and she always took it to the dealership to have the maintenance work done. New Michelin tires! As you can see in the Carfax it has a clean title and all the maintenance records are there and done at the dealership. I’m going to include three videos so you can get a thorough appreciation for the car. There is a video showing underneath while the car is on a lift, there is a walk around video of the exterior, and there is a video of the interior. Cleanest most rust free land cruiser out there. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me and ask. I’m in the Charlotte North Carolina area. You are more than welcome to come drive the car. I can ship this vehicle anywhere in the world if you pay for it. Call or text any time 704-989-3280

78F1CCD8-6B23-400E-B597-7C263A9599C3.jpeg

111FF290-B349-4FCF-AE40-15D2EF244A28.jpeg

2413908B-B750-4AA0-82CB-C2838D51BEA3.jpeg

5D1DF513-B942-4BD4-A201-D40B8D71B48C.jpeg

447D7DB9-2AF3-49E9-92AD-0453C540AC96.jpeg

How long have you owned it? How many miles did you drive it and what maintenance was performed under your ownership? Service records from previous owner? Price is required with the ad here.

How long have you owned it? How many miles did you drive it and what maintenance was performed under your ownership? Service records from previous owner? Price is required with the ad here.
The lister is not the owner, he mentions an owner (2 different names I think, ha) in the videos. This appears to be a small business listing, possibly a relation to the owner.

I would love to run over and take a look, but the price is way over my budget for an `04 with 250k on the clock. Looks like the truck shows well though.

The lister is not the owner, he mentions an owner (2 different names I think, ha) in the videos. This appears to be a small business listing, possibly a relation to the owner.

I would love to run over and take a look, but the price is way over my budget for an `04 with 250k on the clock. Looks like the truck shows well though.
Me and my buddy got this car from an auction. The Toyota dealership sold it there.
The woman brought it back to the dealership and got another car. I did not know her and I have no relation to her.
Sorry for my delayed response I did not have my messages set up correctly. Also thank you for bringing it to my attention the price was not reflecting here. The price is not set in stone. The Carfax shows the maintenance history and I called the dealership this morning and they do not show any records reflecting that the water pump has been done. I’m considering doing the water pump myself or slashing the price considerably. I can’t tell you how well optioned and extremely nice this car is.
The first person who drives it and sees it will buy it. That being said are you anywhere near Charlotte? I’d be happy to drive it over to you if you are seriously interested. I’ve put 100 miles on it so far.

That's probably a $15k car based on what's been selling here lately. Looks clean, but the miles are going to hold it back for some people, plus needing the TB/WP service soon. I'd suggest putting a price on it (it is required in this forum) and go from there. Otherwise, take down the ad and see what you get on Ebay or FB.

Me and my buddy got this car from an auction. The Toyota dealership sold it there.
The woman brought it back to the dealership and got another car. I did not know her and I have no relation to her.
Sorry for my delayed response I did not have my messages set up correctly. Also thank you for bringing it to my attention the price was not reflecting here. The price is not set in stone. The Carfax shows the maintenance history and I called the dealership this morning and they do not show any records reflecting that the water pump has been done. I’m considering doing the water pump myself or slashing the price considerably. I can’t tell you how well optioned and extremely nice this car is.
The first person who drives it and sees it will buy it. That being said are you anywhere near Charlotte? I’d be happy to drive it over to you if you are seriously interested. I’ve put 100 miles on it so far.
Ah, apologies, man. From the videos posted, it sounded like you were selling on behalf of the [previous] owner. My mistake.

SM has TB/WP service done at 90k intervals, so this truck is nearing what should be the 3rd round of these parts being changed. So the Toyota dealership couldn't find any record, or just a recent record of replacement? Assuming the TB has been regularly replaced, if the WP was never replaced it will need to be addressed ASAP by the new owner. That bearing could ruin the party on what you mention is an otherwise smooth running engine with plenty of life left.

I'm local to CLT, just up outside the loop in Huntersville. Ha, the neighborhood in your photos actually looks a lot like my neighborhood.

ebay says this LC sold for $17,995.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom