CBI Baja Bumper on '23 Sequoia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Soo, I'm holding back on installing my covert bumper on the Sequoia as I'm seeing a bumper more in line with what I want on my rig.

1703890052262.png

I've chatted a few who've done the conversion - the pluses I see are a higher 'bull bar" and a full face replacement gaining entry clearance. What i'm hearing is there's a bulge below the headlights on the Sequoia that's not there on the Tundra that is causing the fitment issue...but can be modded to fit.

This interests me highly as aux lights will not interfere with the radar if mounted on front bar.

Anyone have experience with fitting this baja bumper that can provide more details?

Also- wonder what a 2nd hand Covert bumper (unused) rate would be...lol...

Soo, I'm holding back on installing my covert bumper on the Sequoia as I'm seeing a bumper more in line with what I want on my rig.

View attachment 3520103

I've chatted a few who've done the conversion - the pluses I see are a higher 'bull bar" and a full face replacement gaining entry clearance. What i'm hearing is there's a bulge below the headlights on the Sequoia that's not there on the Tundra that is causing the fitment issue...but can be modded to fit.

This interests me highly as aux lights will not interfere with the radar if mounted on front bar.

Anyone have experience with fitting this baja bumper that can provide more details?

Also- wonder what a 2nd hand Covert bumper (unused) rate would be...lol...
That's weird. I'm assuming any bulge below the headlight could be modified given how much fitment cutting is required anyway. I think the only downside of that baja bumper is it looks like the bar blocks the TRD Lightbar position. But if you are adding aux lights on the bar, that shouldn't matter. You can turn the lightbar into a KITT-style pulsing red bar at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom