Cassandra (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

matt32

I make the smoked meats
Threads
I'm back in the club.

I'll be doing a build thread if I can remember to update it. Here's how she looked after purchase.
20190412_162600.jpg

Welcome back!
Come on the trip next weekend! I'll pay for the chicken and eat it if you'll whisper to it.

Probably gonna miss the ride but I may need to borrow your drive way in the future in exchange for chicken. I got sliders today and an OME lift on the way whenever it ships.

New tires and running board delete who dis?

20190816_191247.jpg

Probably gonna miss the ride but I may need to borrow your drive way in the future in exchange for chicken. I got sliders today and an OME lift on the way whenever it ships.
We will put together a club wrench day soon to help out with the sliders and lift.

We will put together a club wrench day soon to help out with the sliders and lift.

I'll get the sliders on tomorrow. It's only twelve nuts.

Last edited:
Last edited:
8 1/2 weeks later and the lift is finally here. Do not use Rock Road Outfitters ever, the product and prices may be good but their customer service sucks. Apparently the OME lift was back ordered from the beginning but they never relayed that during the ordering process.

Edit: Went through all the boxes and everything is in order. My front coils are already built, they included coil conversion kit, and a dif drop kit. all for a little over a grand. So it appears the value is good but as stated earlier their customer service sucks.

Last edited:
I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

Chinese snorkel will be here Thursday so it should go one this weekend.

Working on my Overland AF badge.

20190915_192033.jpg

Working on our BTF while overlanding badge this weekend.

0915191907a.jpg

If you're gonna use it, get the steel skids. Aluminum is lighter, but can't take the abuse.

Working on our BTF while overlanding badge this weekend.

View attachment 2084116

If you're gonna use it, get the steel skids. Aluminum is lighter, but can't take the abuse.

Not gonna lie I'm impressed with shearing off what appears to be 1/4" plate.

Yeah, 1/4" aluminum plate.

Addicted Offroad bumper ordered. Also need to install my lift if we wanna have wrench weekend somewhere flat.

Addicted Offroad bumper ordered. Also need to install my lift if we wanna have wrench weekend somewhere flat.

My carport if you need it!
Gonna hafta be after SCC though

This whole outfitting a rig versus buying one outfitted is kinda fun. I'm going to be broke AF but I'll have Cass like I want her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom