CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2020 - OFFICIAL INFORMATION THREAD *CANCELED* - (REGISTERED ATTENDEES CHECK YOUR EMAIL) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Weather forecast for the weekend;
Thursday- thunderstorms in the afternoon, snow tornadoes in the evening
Friday- hot and humid morning, Freeze warning for mid-day, warm with hail overnight
Saturday-morning snow-showers leading to hot and dark moonlight mid day, monsoons in the evening and hot and sunny for the rest of the night.

Weather forecast for the weekend;
Thursday- thunderstorms in the afternoon, snow tornadoes in the evening
Friday- hot and humid morning, Freeze warning for mid-day, warm with hail overnight
Saturday-morning snow-showers leading to hot and dark moonlight mid day, monsoons in the evening and hot and sunny for the rest of the night.
Sounds about right for this year!

Nothing formalized. Feel free to bring and swap.

Badin Lake campground has accepted my reservation for the weekend FYI..
Looking forward to this.. A thanks shout out to the organizers...!

How were you able to get a reservation with Badin Lake CC since it’s currently closed? I’m looking on the website and it’s saying closed.

Last edited:
Relic run has been canceled. It will not be happening in June. If you've registered, you will receive an email from James, our event coordinator, with details.

Last edited:
So.... I got the email but am still a bit in the weeds.
Let me make sure I get it
- The fun event-type things (dinners/raffles) are cancelled, but the trail rides are all still on.
- Does that mean if I signed up for the Thursday 101/102 class it is still on...or can I change it to a Friday class now?
- URE trails are still open and will still have groups heading out on adventures as planned. Correct?
- Saturday's rides are still a "go" since they are on private land.

Do I got it? I'm still in!

Carolina Relic Run is officially canceled. That means there is no ONSC sponsored, or insured, event taking place. This thread can be used to discuss refunds regarding the (canceled) event, but should not be used to discuss any other gathering.

Again, Carolina Relic Run 2020 is canceled.

I repeat, as an ONSC BOD member, any gatherings that occur during the month of June are not ONSC or TLCA sanctioned, nor are they insured. Any participants do so at their own risk, and with their own liability.

Last edited:
But OEX is still doing the training and rides. OEX is a professional Offroad training organization with certified trainers and insured private locations where the events will take place, in support of club members for the non-sanctioned event. There will be hold harmless waivers (which would have been anyway) from participants.

Carolina Relic Run is officially canceled. That means there is no ONSC sponsored, or insured, event taking place. This thread can be used to discuss refunds regarding the (canceled) event, but should not be used to discuss any other gathering.

Again, Carolina Relic Run 2020 is canceled.

I repeat, as an ONSC BOD member, any gatherings that occur during the month of June are not ONSC or TLCA sanctioned, nor are they insured. Any participants do so at their own risk, and with their own liability.

A4DE5162-DA5B-4FA9-B01A-A5C58A35B12E.jpeg

Due to the uncertainty of the State moving to Phase II, and the final definitive number of people allowed in mass gatherings, we've cancelled the Relic Run for public health safety reasons and eliminate potential legal recourse to the club for having a sponsored event.

You know, i might actually have the mini truck done this time! or lets just see what the excuse is this time lol. But sucks to here that timing wasnt in our favor for Relic Run. Hope to have it in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom