cargo light photos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was going to hunt down one of the dome lights that's in the front and middle position. Does anyone know if those lights use the same type of connector as the OEM rear light, so that it can still be a plug and play solution using the in-place wiring harness?

Anyone?

alia176 said:
Any of the Narva Fluor lights from this page ring a bell for anyone

http://www.camec.com.au/marine-30 12 volt.htm

Thanks.

Yeah, this one should work:

3023-394.jpg

:D :D :D

Always a wise guy, eh :flipoff2:

Thanks man. Now, I wonder where they sell this particular light in the States!

Ali

Boston Mangler said:
As mentioned earlier, if you could post some pics further away, that would be awesome! I really want to do this mod!

Tanks
some further away photo's
rear cargo light1.JPG
rear cargo light2.JPG
rear cargo lights3.JPG

I see not ONE dog hair! That just ain't right!

Ali

alia176 said:
I see not ONE dog hair! That just ain't right!

Ali
Oh my wife's silly black dog getts to go for rides:D The little dog even has a doggy seat belt.

That looks sweet. Did you put george's led in the light?

Biff said:
That looks sweet. Did you put george's led in the light?
Hey Victor
Thanks, I still need to get in touch with George for his lights. Rumor is a light can be obtained for this smaller light fixture.

I really like my cargo light, it was one of the earlyer/easier/cheaper mods that I have done.
Steven

loquito said:
Hey Victor
Thanks, I still need to get in touch with George for his lights. Rumor is a light can be obtained for this smaller light fixture.

Yup, i just sent him an email for one! :D

Boston Mangler said:
Yup, i just sent him an email for one! :D
Hey Kevin
were those the distance pics you were hoping for? I was ganna pm you about the posting but you've seen the pics:flipoff2:
Once you pull the first foot or so of the headliner back the flat spot where the light mounts is quite ovious:D

Dan did recomend not fooling with the headliner while it was cold, I turned up the garage heater way high and used the misses hair drier to loosen the glue along the rear pillar, good luck.
Steven

thanks steven, i will be installing it at some point this week

are the holes there or do you need to drill em?

thanks

Boston Mangler said:
thanks steven, i will be installing it at some point this week

are the holes there or do you need to drill em?

thanks
One big hole need to be made to accomidate the protrution on the back of the light, I used the dremel cut off wheels which were sugested to me by another mud member and they worked great. Then the two mounting screw holes were drilled and I was done. I used the self tapping screws I had on hand and they have held solid for over a year.

Short answer is yes you have to make your own holes.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom