CANCELLED!! VI Cruiser Meet: Feb 25 7pm @ 6mile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in. Planning to bring the 40 and hang out… don’t care about the eating in the pub or not, but it’ll be good to meet up with some other cruiser heads.

Well its about time I meet some of you guys, unfortunately I am one of those black sheep,, non-guinea pig, scared of needles, disease spreading sprinklers. Im not that friendly anyways but do enjoy a pint and some chicken wings for me. CHEERS!
Well, come by and talk cruisers in the parking lot… passport not required.

I'll definitely be eating inside. But bikersmurf's right, we usually have an 'afterparty' outside in the parking lot gawking at cruisery things. Anyone without a passport is welcome to join that of course.

Haha, it's a one or the other type deal...

Cummins website had a black Friday sale. I splurged. It's awesome.

I'll definitely be eating inside. But bikersmurf's right, we usually have an 'afterparty' outside in the parking lot gawking at cruisery things. Anyone without a passport is welcome to join that of course.

Thanks! Can I eat your left overs too? This is the a-hole in me talking.

This is tonight if you guys are still interested. @OTBT @crustyBJ60 @bikersmurf @stevebradford

I should let you guys know that my family had COVID last week. My symptoms were very minor (just minor fatigue), and I never actually tested positive (rapid tested 4 times over 4 days). I've been 100% and at work all this week. That said, my wife is still having minor symptoms. Sooo....if you guys are not comfortable with this, I can stay home this evening. Let me know what you think.

Not worried about your Covid

Unfortunately I have too much on my plate tonight, prepping my fall out shelter as the horsemen of the apocalypse are about to usher us into a nuclear winter. ;)
C2C1CD75-97B9-48C8-B778-3EE5C61F7D05.jpeg

Not worried about your Covid

Unfortunately I have too much on my plate tonight, prepping my fall out shelter as the horsemen of the apocalypse are about to usher us into a nuclear winter. ;)
View attachment 2936292

I've always thought nuclear winter was the right solution to climate change. Two birds with one stone: reduces human population, and cools the world down again!! LOL Infrastructure is all in place....just a matter of pushing some buttons!!

Ok, I think we'd better just reschedule this meet. CANCELLED FOR THIS EVENING! @OTBT @bikersmurf
I’m just reading this now before heading over. Dang.

I may still go grab some grub. Too bad about the meeting. PM me for my number if you still want to connect up.

Did you guys end up meeting anyhow?

Sorry my fam had COVID. Bad timing. :(

View attachment 2937547

:flipoff2:

Nanaimo attempt wasn't much better attended. We only managed 3 until swmbo showed up :lol:

Still. Might have to do that more often. Was good to bs about cruisers in person for once.
Next time I’m thinking outside around a fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom