CANCELLED!! VI Cruiser Meet: Feb 25 7pm @ 6mile (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
Well....now that xth wave is calming down, anyone up for some pints?

6 mile in Victoria? What days work next week or the following?

Edit: Victoria Meet: Friday, February 25th 7pm at the 6Mile

Last edited:
Wednesday is out for me. Thursday commitments are over since my dog was kicked out of doggy class because she growled at another dog for a few seconds… once. If a Frufy dog growled it would get milk and cookies and a ride home… but the rules are different for real dogs ;)

Maybe another month or so when the days are a little longer we could shoot for Duncan? I am out most weekends wheeling just not posting any pictures anymore, the interweb can be a sensitive place;). However I did revive an old picture of Nick on D Lake in a tin boat fishing flat com water..its on FB. Man that trout was so tasty and clean up in that glacial lake.

How about a Nanaimo night for those of us not into travel?

(Seperate from the Vic night, not saying vic guys have to come here.)
What’s your schedule? Spontaneous tonight? Friday night? 3 days weekend coming up if that matters
but Tuesday 22nd is out. Otherwise next week. Vic guys could come here.

Any evening except Tuesdays work for me :clap:

Wednesday is out for me. Thursday commitments are over since my dog was kicked out of doggy class because she growled at another dog for a few seconds… once. If a Frufy dog growled it would get milk and cookies and a ride home… but the rules are different for real dogs ;)

And I can't do Monday or Thursday....haha. So that leaves Friday.

So lets do the Victoria Meet: Friday, February 25th 7pm at the 6Mile.

Well its about time I meet some of you guys, unfortunately I am one of those black sheep,, non-guinea pig, scared of needles, disease spreading sprinklers. Im not that friendly anyways but do enjoy a pint and some chicken wings for me. CHEERS!

Anyone feel free to stop by my place for a beer vaccinated or not! (Near goldstream)

I don’t discriminate like the government does.

Can you make the meet? I can be a DD and give a lift if you want...

I will try, the wife is out of town so I definitely need to get drunk and eat burgers but I’m supposed to be on call at work next week.

I will try, the wife is out of town so I definitely need to get drunk and eat burgers but I’m supposed to be on call at work next week.

I'm sure you can find a happy medium in there somewhere...haha

Got a call from a new LJ owner in Victoria area, he was looking for parts and some one to work on his new to him cruiser. I mentioned you guys and the gathering coming up soon, I suggested he find this forum on mud. He mentioned living in Australia and having expeirence with the 2LT cruisers, sounds like a great guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom