Canadian Toyota Wrecking Yards? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone point me towards a couple of good wrecking yards for Hilux Surf parts in Canada? My interweb searching skills have failed me so far and there is shockingly little available on ebay.ca. I am trying to source a 2l-te to R-series bellhousing & flywheel so I can convert my slushbox to a manual and would really prefer to not ship something from Aus.

Try asking in one of the Canada clubhouses.

Depends where you are. I have seen a few in the yards here, but mostly they get parted out on FB or Craigslist before they hit the yards. There are at least 3 dismantlers in my area, but they mostly do gas vehicles. I'm in Vancouver B.C. but I watch the yards from Kelowna to Portland.

There is a re-built 2L TE for sale on Facebook Marketplace in New Westminster. Not a bell housing but maybe ask the guy if he has anything else or a line on other stuff. there is another business on Vancouver Island that does parts and other work. Van Island Cruisers maybe? I forget the exact name.

I just sold my 2L-TE bellhousing for AUD$750 and I had people lining up waving fistfulls of $$ hope you can find one locally there are big bux in Aus. There is an aftermarket one from a company called Dellow but I like gen-u-wine every day.

PS standard 3L flywheel if its an L motor is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom