Can anyone/everyone order from McMaster-Carr? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Getting ready to build a few things and found what I need at McMaster. Can 'normal' people order stuff from there or do you have to have an account? I would call and ask, but it's midnight on a saturday night and I'd rather not waste my time if I can't even order from them anyway.

Thanks,

Ary

online ordering wiith a credit card. delivery via UPS. So anybody with a valid credit card and street address can order from them.

there site remembers your card info your shopping cart and they deliver faster than any other vendor I have ever used!

I've used them many times, excellent service. Make up a phony company name if you want, that's what I did. Now I'm the President, CEO, CFO, and mail clerk of Fleshco Industries.

McMaster Carr is one of the easiest places to deal with out there. There's one close enough to me that I get everything next day by default. Grainger is the place that you have to have a business to setup an account but you can buy at their stores with no problem if you have one close.

No problems with mcmaster. Like has been said, they have great customer service and get stuff out the same day. I've called as late as 5pm here in utah and it still gets here from Cali the next morning by noon. I probably order from them twice a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom