Cam's FJ60 Gets a Heart Transplant (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And when the dust get's too thick for you fellas, give me a shout and you can come down and float on the catamaran in the Caribbean ocean to rinse off with me!

E234D573-F925-41E6-BFE6-D1FBF160AF67.jpeg
Enjoyed the read Cam, I look forward to your next one! Your a finisher.

If you want to follow along on the next build, I’ve started a thread. Hopefully it won’t take 47 pages to finish :grinpimp:

Custer’s Saggin’ Wagon Gets A Reboot

It will be less intensive on the details, since those are already covered, but will incorporate all of the improvements I would make to my build if I was starting over.

:beer:

I stopped by Four Seasons Radiator (local custom radiator fab shop) today to get a custom radiator & shroud started. Since I have both inlet & outlet on the same side (might be my issue), they're going to do a dual pass style with the tanks on the side.

I kept stressing that I wanted to be able to idle in the desert with the AC on or blast out of Death Valley when it's a million degrees out and the owner just laughed and said not to worry.

I left a stock radiator for them to use for measuring and showed them where to put the hoses. Should be ready in a week or two. Stay tuned.
I'm reading your story here, it's 6 years later, and just ordered your LS radiator this week! Can't wait to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom