Camp shower enclosures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cabelas version is great. Very large unit with lots of shelves and netting to help hold all you shower items. Towel bar on the outside. Floor is a must. very tall. I easily had 2 hot naked babes in it at one time.

Pics or it didn't happen. :p

cabelas version is great. Very large unit with lots of shelves and netting to help hold all you shower items. Towel bar on the outside. Floor is a must. very tall. You could easily have 2 people in it at one time.
Sold that to a member on here too.
I never even set it up, it was still new in the case.

I am pretty happy with the Outback Privy above.

Many of the camping shower enclosures mentioned in this thread are great but I haven't seen any posts talking about the Stinky Pete Tent and I think it deserves to be mentioned. For the price, which is around 60$, it's a high quality enclosure that won't collapse in high wind conditions. You can use it as a toilet tent, shower tent or changing room. As you can see from the picture, you can easily hang a 2.5 gallon solar shower bag from the hook at the top. You'll obviously get more room and an even more quality built enclosure with the Pahe Que Tepee but it's almost 3 times more expensive. I just thought it was worth mentioning since it's a solid choice for such a low price.
You can get it at Camping Shower World
DSC03514.jpg
DSC03493.jpg

did a practice set up of all the dog show/car camping stuff, including potty/shower haus. rainstorm came in before I could get snaps.

I have updated pics of my Outback Privy.
It worked out great on my last trip, and it was also easy to shower in.

Had a hard time shutting the zipper all the way, it wanted to open up after you zipped it.
Could have been the tautness of it staked out, I do now know.
It is certainly better than the one that came with my PETT toilet though.

outback_porta_privy2.jpg

2.jpg

THX M8! Added to my list :hillbilly:

Update on the Outback. I hadn't used mine in quite some time. Popped right open and up, but closing it was a f'ing pain in the arse. Perhaps because I hadn't done it in awhile and/or the wire getting to much folded memory. Was ready to throw it in the trash. Much harder than when I first purchased it several years ago and learning how to use it for the first time.

If anyone is interested in a "SolarShower" brand enclosure let me know. I have a brand new never used enclosure. They are PVC material. No shower, just the enclosure. PM for details.

Doug

Update on the Outback. I hadn't used mine in quite some time. Popped right open and up, but closing it was a f'ing pain in the arse. Perhaps because I hadn't done it in awhile and/or the wire getting to much folded memory. Was ready to throw it in the trash. Much harder than when I first purchased it several years ago and learning how to use it for the first time.

you gotta sorta shake it while you close it...it kinda helps it to close up.

Outback Porta-Privy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom