For Sale Camburg Uniball UCAs 03+ 4Runner/FJ Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$450 Shipped!!

Looking to sell my Camburg UCAs for net $475 shipped with a brand new genuine replacement Uniball. The arms are 18 months old and have been religiously greased and lubed with TriFlow lubricant.

I have 100% eBay feedback and thousands $$ of camera gear sold on FredMiranda.com camera forums. A few things to note.

1. There was some minor 12-6 play in the driver side. Camburg sent me a replacement Uniball.

2. Minor galling on the through-bolt threads that will clean up with a die.

3. Minor gouging on the passenger side mis-alignment spacer from removal. This does not affect assembly.

4. I cannot separate the mis-alignment spacer from the driver side with my minimal city-apartment hand tool selection. Should not affect install.

5. I misplaced one of the 90° zerk fittings. You will need one more.

6. What you see is what you will receive.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks,
Will

nahFI4T.jpg

HWT9duD.jpg

5Sqptg4.jpg

K898sYd.jpg

b9EIofB.jpg

LBqmgF1.jpg

Last edited:
$450 Shipped!!

07V8;2668808 said:
Looking to sell my Camburg UCAs for net $495 shipped with a brand new genuine replacement Uniball. The arms are 18 months old and have been religiously greased and lubed with TriFlow lubricant.

I have 100% eBay feedback and thousands $$ of camera gear sold on FredMiranda.com camera forums. A few things to note.

1. There was some minor 12-6 play in the driver side. Camburg sent me a replacement Uniball.

2. Minor galling on the through-bolt threads that will clean up with a die.

3. Minor gouging on the passenger side mis-alignment spacer from removal. This does not affect assembly.

4. I cannot separate the mis-alignment spacer from the driver side with my minimal city-apartment hand tool selection. Should not affect install.

5. I misplaced one of the 90° zerk fittings. You will need one more.

6. What you see is what you will receive.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks,
Will

nahFI4T.jpg

HWT9duD.jpg

5Sqptg4.jpg

K898sYd.jpg

b9EIofB.jpg

LBqmgF1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom