calling saginaw gurus (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wngrog, what happens to the Headers when they've been wrapped for awhile is they develop hair line cracks throughout, up and down every pipe.

wngrog, what happens to the Headers when they've been wrapped for awhile is they develop hair line cracks throughout, up and down every pipe.

If it happens I’ll add another header but it’s not happened to any of my headers in the past. I’ll keep an eye on it and my overflexed drag link tie rod though. Thanks.

@franklin40 I can tell from the part number. The part numbers are intelligent. This steering ports on this steering gear are the Metric O-ring, 16mm and 18mm. I can also likely help you with the pump depending on which engine you are running.

@Downey, so you are still in the parts business? Is it Downey Off Road? Also are you interested in the 16 "Downey" Private Labeled steering gears we've had in stock for years?

I started searching the forum today for a box for my conversion. A Downey box might be just what my 40 needs.
I'm still in business, running an ebay store on the very internet that put Downey out of business. We went from 5 competitors to 65 dot.com competitors almost over night. I'm not financial able to buy the 16 Downey private labeled gear boxes, but there may be guys on Mud who would like a Downey box. As I recall, they were not the 1500 psi units, but they did have the stainless steel internals, and the dual stages. I can't remember if they were the 3.5 turn boxes or the 4.250 boxes, but I've always preferred the 3.5 turn boxes.

I am need of a box for my conversion, the Downey boxes look pretty sweet. What’s the price on them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom