SOLD CA. 1991 Land Cruiser Troopy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
La Crescenta-Montrose, California United States
Mileage
Color
Blue
Hello Members.

1991 FJ75 Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy............ 374K KM driven / close to 233k Miles...

FJ75LV-MRV.......FJ75-0100657

8H6 color code, Midnight or Atlantic Blue.. I personally had never seen a Troopy in a dark blue color. Pretty interesting and the color grew on me every time I see it. The paint is in Fair/good condition.

3F Straight 6 petrol engine. No overheating issues. Has been my daily driver the past 3 months. Great engine, pulls very strong. The complete drivetrain has no oil leaks, very dry undercarriage. Been my daily driver the past 2 months..

H55F 5 speed manual Transmission. No Issues with shifting, no fluid leaks, No clutch issues, No grinding, no trouble staying in gear..

It has factory AC and Heater.

All factory seats. The front seats had 5 layers of fabrics on it, I took it out and the factory front seats had the original cover but there are tears and discoloration. The rear seats have aftermarket covers and I decided not to take out the fabric. None retractable seatbelts for the fronts and no seatbelts for the back seats.

The chassis is super straight. No signs of cancer. Very solid.

The rocker panels are very solid. The body does have a few dents and waves but not major. The doors are rust free. The rain gutters are clean and no sign of cancer. A few small holes on the rear smaller door next to the license plate.

Regarding rust, there is a small spot of cancer on the driver side left bottom floor to the left. The location of the cancer makes it very easy to cut and replace it with a new small sheet of metal. The passenger side floor is solid, light surface rust on both sides. The rear floor is solid and there is only 3 rice sized holes. I will clearly show all the floor pictures. If you need additional pictures of the rust please let me know and I will be happy to send them to you..

All the exterior electrical lights work. It comes with a new set of Toyota Halogen headlights 81110-60P70, not installed... it also has new factory exterior side mirrors.

16 inch steel wheels. Fair condition tires. still life left in them.

I have been driving here daily for the past 2 month. She has not disappointed, very pleased with her. Yes, she needs a little love.
Metal radiator shroud, but it would look nice to replace it. The shroud can be found at Amayama, part #16711-61170
The grill could need a facelift, its brackets are broken but fixed by previous owner. This Troopy was used as a bus for little kids who lived in the mountain areas, parts are hard to find in those regions so they made their own stuff.
Eventually the seats would need to be reupholstered, adding retracting seatbelts would make you more comfortable to move around in the Troopy with the belt on.
The front valance panel could be replaced, it's a bit wavy but doesn't look very bad.
The stereo is not functional, never bothered taking it out to see what is the problem, it could be an easy fix or replace it with bluetooth stereo with new speakers.
Could use new gray door cards and dash pad.

I have a few videos of her driving on the freeway, I will send it to anyone who will request it..

Please feel free to ask me any questions you have. You can PM or reach me at 818-281-2223.

It has clean Montana title. The troopy is located in La Crescenta, Ca, 91214. Everyone is welcome to stop by and inspect her. I can also assist you in transportation across states..

Asking $22,500

Thank you.

20231209_124233.jpg

20231209_124318.jpg

20231209_124415.jpg

20231209_124327.jpg

Last edited:
I might have missed this, but where did it come from? Did you import it yourself? It is LHD

very nice Edmond,,, just like all your adds.

interesting it has heat installed. also, can you please look to see if there is a part number stamped on those rims?

thanks buddy.

Good to hear from you @RHINO.
How is your health? How is your troopy? I will check now and let you know in a bit..
Everything is good my friend, hope all is well on your end.

My Troopy is awesome! Couldn't be happier.

For anyone interested, I bought a Troopy from Edmond and it was excactly as advertised, excellent seller.

@RHINO Clay.

I couldn't see any stamped part number on the wheels on the troopy. But I do have a set that is the same measurements but a little different design, here are the pictures, the black one has a numbers stamped on it, take a look.. The wheels the Troopy is 17 3/8 inches in length. The size of the black wheels are 17 3/8 by 8 1/8 inches.. Hope this helps.

Also thank you very much for the kind words..

20231216_123112.jpg

20231216_123143.jpg

20231216_122910.jpg

20231216_123004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom