buying parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
With CDan and Onur out of the parts business, where have you been going for parts? I had a dismal experience yesterday at the Stealership. I ordered a lower heater hose. I fought traffic getting there to find out they ordered the upper hose and spent another 20 minutes explaining that it was the wrong part.... Help?

I thought @beno was running his own business? If he's taking a break there is also Toyota of South Atlanta

Thanks. I kind of liked calling Dan or Onur and not only getting parts, but a little advice. I'd prefer not to slog through the parts manuals pulling stock numbers, etc prior to ordering.

Chk Ebay (use part number in seach)
Chk Cruiserparts (hes on Mud)
Chk CruiserJunction on Ebay.

I bought a throttle cable from Toyota of South Atlanta.
Ask them to ship USPS flat rate for most smaller stuff.

Another Quick Try:
Toyota Parts - OEM Toyota Parts

For Nuts, Bolts, Gaskets, Bulbs, Wiper, etc use your local dealership, never hurts to have an extra source.

There is also Greg Miller Toyota in San Diego. 619-265-3131.

With CDan and Onur out of the parts business, where have you been going for parts? I had a dismal experience yesterday at the Stealership. I ordered a lower heater hose. I fought traffic getting there to find out they ordered the upper hose and spent another 20 minutes explaining that it was the wrong part.... Help?

John Young from Toyota of Dallas.

Oh yeah, my local dealership will honor ANY online parts price match.

So, If I do a printout of the parts I want online, I can go to my local and they will match. The only disadvantages are that I have to pay Sales Taxes AND shipping AND I have to drive to the dealership during business hours.

I like buying online because The shipping fees are usually less than the local Sales Taxes and it is delivered directly to my front door.

Look in the VENDOR section above and find @beno contact info. He can still help you out as long as he is in country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom