Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think I have a passenger side, I’ll look in the shed if I ever get home.

@jynx I gave him the Woodbury guys number. No 4Runners and a bunch of 2wd trucks which evidently have a different fender than the 4wd and 4Runners.

I missed that CL post in my search. He must have as well. I’ll pass it along.

@jason in tn, thanks for checking...whenever you get home.

@jynx He’s already bought some parts off of the CL post, but said the fenders are rotted at the bottom. Thanks, anyway.

Anyone need a receiver hitch? I have one and the frame mounts of my 80. Free to a good home. I’m tired of moving it around in my garage.

image.jpg

Looking for some OEM 60 series wheels. I may have a line on 2, anyone have any?

Looking for some OEM 60 series wheels. I may have a line on 2, anyone have any?

Chrome 15 x 7 wagon spoke wheels, correct?
Your new addition looks like a real gem, so what condition are you seeking? (Pristine <> Trail Use Only) Also, how many are you seeking?

Yep! 15x7, and I’m looking for the same stock pattern that came on a 60 or 70 series truck, as I believe the offset works for a 60. This is my daily driver, but the truck is not a show truck, and I plan on driving through the forest in it!

What do you have Larry?

Thanks

Selling my old spare off the 80. It's a 285/75-16 and has never been on the groundand it's probably 5 years old. I'm in Mt Juliet.

$100

IMG_20180911_144057.jpg
IMG_20180911_144057.jpg
IMG_20180911_144046.jpg
IMG_20180911_144039.jpg

I have a couple of seats and most of the abs system (minus the wheel sensors and the main harness) out of my 80 if anyone is interested. If anyone has a working oil level sensor I’d be up for trading. Thanks

View attachment 1798523

View attachment 1798524

View attachment 1798525

View attachment 1798526

View attachment 1798527
I have a couple of seats and most of the abs system (minus the wheel sensors and the main harness) out of my 80 if anyone is interested. If anyone has a working oil level sensor I’d be up for trading. Thanks

View attachment 1798523

View attachment 1798524

View attachment 1798525

View attachment 1798526

View attachment 1798527
How much for the seats?

How much for the seats?
I don't know on a Price for the seats. They are ok. I got them because they looked cool with the TRD embroidery. They are too stiff for me but were better than the worn out original seats. I bought them used from a CL ad. I don't know what brand. The guy I bought them from said he ordered them from California for his 40 and they were too narrow for him and his wife. I'd rather have who ever wants them to look at them first and just make an offer or trade for another part. @10KILR @TachedOutOffRoad The passenger seat is in much better shape than the drivers as usual. The vinyl is in good shape no rips or tears. The sliders work well and the mounts are solid. I can post some more pics if there is something you want to see. Thanks.

I don't know on a Price for the seats. They are ok. I got them because they looked cool with the TRD embroidery. They are too stiff for me but were better than the worn out original seats. I bought them used from a CL ad. I don't know what brand. The guy I bought them from said he ordered them from California for his 40 and they were too narrow for him and his wife. I'd rather have who ever wants them to look at them first and just make an offer or trade for another part. @10KILR @TachedOutOffRoad The passenger seat is in much better shape than the drivers as usual. The vinyl is in good shape no rips or tears. The sliders work well and the mounts are solid. I can post some more pics if there is something you want to see. Thanks.
More interested in the manual sliders/frames, just don't have anything to trade and would probably be a month or so before I am in Chattanooga. Will probably check back with you though.

@10KILR go to the Corbeau website for manual seat brackets. You can order from them or google the part number to see who else sells the brackets you are needing.

More interested in the manual sliders/frames, just don't have anything to trade and would probably be a month or so before I am in Chattanooga. Will probably check back with you though.
Sounds good. If you just want the sliders and frame. I’ll take them off of the seats. PM me and let me know. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom