Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Family cage and winch bumper for sale

I have a full cage built by Trailworks in Gallatin for sale. Also for sale is a front bumper made from 2x4 box tubing set up for a Ramsey 9000 but would work with any non 8274 winch. (Saginaw box owners need not inquire, this is the reason for sale)
Cage:$500 as is
$700 installed, tied to frame in 6 points, w/ poly bushings.

Bumper:$100 come get it.

Please pm or email for pics.

Last edited:
Pics!

Fairlead not included....
PICT0007 (3).jpg
PICT0017.jpg
PICT0010 (2).jpg

I can help you with both. Send me your email and I will send pics.

fenders

anyone have a set of fenders for a78 fj40. im looking for cheap. dont need to be perfect just something to get me by until i get tube fenders. rust is ok,dents are ok.

Front fj60 springs in Rome, GA. Trade for a case of good IPA or a gallon of Jim Beam Black so long as I don't have to go out of my way to deliver them.
Also still have the three speed out of the 40 - also will got for a gallon of Jim Beam Black.
Finally, '86 FJ60 4 speed tranny only. Tranny is in good shape but shift linkage is not included. $100 if you come get it. (oh - and a gallon of Jim Beam Black)

EDIT: Three speed is gone. :cheers:
EDIT: Springs went to the recycler

Last edited:
Took these in on trade the other day, FJ40 axles front and rear, discs and warn hubs on front, drums rear. Completely stock asfar as I know. They've been sitting out in the weather and will need love before using. Great way to get the disc related parts for a swap. 200 buys them or will trade on a Toy mini truck locker. hillbillyfab@gmail.com

Chris
Any chance you still have the Battery box for the 60?

For the rest of you, please post your for sale stuff in this thread.

Chris
Any chance you still have the Battery box for the 60?

For the rest of you, please post your for sale stuff in this thread.
No. It was a rusty mess.

Rancho Remote Control System (East TN)

***** SOLD *****

Early model. NIB. Rancho part number 9700

$75 shipped

Rancho 9700 IMG_3958.jpg
Rancho 9700 IMG_3966.jpg
Rancho 9700 IMG_3965.jpg
Rancho 9700 IMG_3958.jpg
Rancho 9700 IMG_3966.jpg
Rancho 9700 IMG_3965.jpg

Last edited:
lookin for a clean upper hatch for an fj62

let me know what you got,
malphrus

I need an FJ40 rag joint in decent shape with all the hardware. Has to fit a '73 or later. it is for my Mini Truck conversion.

EDIT: Got a rag joint. Thanks Gladly and Roger.

Last edited:
I need an FJ40 rag joint in decent shape with all the hardware. Has to fit a '73 or later. it is for my Mini Truck conversion.

Chris,
Why not pick up a new one? It will noticibly tighten up your steering. Per the Spector on-line catalog,
098-25-A
AFT*SBX COUPLNG-
9/72-1984 FJ40*AFT

Yes

Check with Bob at TPI. He probably has them in-stock too and probably at a better price.

Only a suggestion.

I put 3 different kinds in the pile of stuff I will be brining to the meeting, you can pick the one you need.

Chris,
Why not pick up a new one? It will noticibly tighten up your steering. Per the Spector on-line catalog,
098-25-A
AFT*SBX COUPLNG-
9/72-1984 FJ40*AFT
Yes

Check with Bob at TPI. He probably has them in-stock too and probably at a better price.

Only a suggestion.
I have considered it.
I put 3 different kinds in the pile of stuff I will be brining to the meeting, you can pick the one you need.
I am choosing option 2 for now.
Thanks Roger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom