Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I intend on getting with the other victims and suing the heck out of the parents of the minor for damages. We have to wait until the courts do their thing though. I told the D.A. that I will spend more on a lawyer to sue the family than the windows cost just out of principle. They were quite worried when I told the that if they didn't prosecute this, I was going to the house to get a check from the parents personally. I had to explain that I wasn't going to work outside of the law. I'm not going to jail over a couple grand and these idiots.
You be like:
1596425207868.jpeg

A leather belt, Weeping Willow branch and the Holy Bible always got my attention. Maybe not in that order but they always got my attention. The parents in today's society need to stop trying to be the child's bff and start being a parent and a mentor. It also wouldn't hurt to start back teaching of our heavenly Father before the Son's return. A little Grace goes a long way, maybe recommend they do some community service at your church for awhile. Try turning this negative experience into a positive outcome, it could possible be what will change their future and maybe strengthen their faith as well.

A leather belt, Weeping Willow branch and the Holy Bible always got my attention. Maybe not in that order but they always got my attention. The parents in today's society need to stop trying to be the child's bff and start being a parent and a mentor. It also wouldn't hurt to start back teaching of our heavenly Father before the Son's return. A little Grace goes a long way, maybe recommend they do some community service at your church for awhile. Try turning this negative experience into a positive outcome, it could possible be what will change their future and maybe strengthen their faith as well.

I agree. Morals and ethics are something that I was raised with, as well as faith. I spent the last 20 years of my life in the Marine Corps before retiring in January. Alot of that time was spent picking up where parents left off, many times being the first time they've had someone in their life that held them accountable to mentored and guided them. Unfortunately, as a leader you spend way too much time dealing with the kids that never grasp responsibility for their actions and it takes away time you have with the ones that have it and are growing. So many parents make excuses for their children instead of holding them accountable. I believe the second is the case we have here. The amount of damage they caused is tens of thousands of dollars. A quick estimate just basing the cost of damage off of my windows and one of the neighbors, it has to be $30k-$40k in damage with over 30 vehicles damages, some with baseball bats and them jumping on hoods on top of shooting windows out. More than likely, we will have to file a civil suit to see anywhere close to repayment on the damages. The 18 year old is currently pending 4 felony charges and hopefully that goes up due to the amount of people affected. He'll probably get probation and have to make payments forever on the restitution. The 16 year old will more than likely get community service, have to pay some sort of restitution and I'm willing to bet gets it expunged from his record via diversion. I just want reimbursed for my windows and the individuals held accountable.

Did this happen in Oconee County? Just saw an arrest for a similar occurrence in the local rag. Wondering if there are other Athens-area folks around.

Did this happen in Oconee County? Just saw an arrest for a similar occurrence in the local rag. Wondering if there are other Athens-area folks around.

Yep. It was Oconee County. They arrested them both. From what I hear, they don't mess around in Oconee and come down a lot harder than Clarke. Let's hope so. I literally got into town the morning prior and closed on my home the day in Watkinsville the day after. Go figure. At least they left my 100 series alone. We'll have to link up since we're both local. I am not from here and decided to move here this winter after I retired from the Marine Corps to be near my wife's family. I literally know zero people other than her family here. Once I get this dang window fixed and fix a few other things, I'll be ready to roll again.

I’m about 5 minutes from Watkinsville. We should catch up sometime. Unfortunately no trails close by and I’ve got a trailer queen, but it’s always good to meet new folks.

This is an odd request for here, but is anyone selling a zero turn mower?

80 Series Land Cruiser - Located in NW Georgia (Calhoun/Dalton):

24 pack of beer - Third row of seats. Grey leather. Came with the LC when I bought it, but mine doesn't have the frame to where it attaches from what I've seen on pictures
12 pack of beer - Rear bumper. I only ask you help me get it out.
6 pack of beer - Taillight Brush Guards
6 pack of beer - Door trim - I have all the pieces for both sides (will get pictures soon)

Call or text 787-349-1169 for more pictures or info

IMG_3031.jpg

IMG_3035 (1).jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_3235.JPEG

IMG_3249.jpg

Last edited:
Nice to see another LC enthusiast in Calhoun :beer:

I'm looking for an 80 series ARB front bumper. If you're looking to sell msg me.

Does anyone have a decent exhaust for a 95 and up 80 series they are looking to unload?

Nice to see another LC enthusiast in Calhoun :beer:

Yeah!! I felt like I was all by myself. I'm new to the Land Cruiser world... and mine isn't working properly. But I also have a GX470 which I loved so much that I had to get me this one. Let me ask you, are there any mechanics around here you trust?

I'm looking for an 80 series ARB front bumper. If you're looking to sell msg me.

I'm having engine issues and not sure what to do, but if I do end up parting out I will let you know.
80 Series Land Cruiser - Located in NW Georgia (Calhoun/Dalton):

24 pack of beer - Third row of seats. Grey leather. Came with the LC when I bought it, but mine doesn't have the frame to where it attaches from what I've seen on pictures
12 pack of beer - Rear bumper. I only ask you help me get it out.
6 pack of beer - Taillight Brush Guards
6 pack of beer - Door trim - I have all the pieces for both sides (will get pictures soon)

Call or text 787-349-1169 for more pictures or info

Lowered the prices for all of these things. Have many more: roof rack, mud flaps, maybe second row and passenger seat, and more things I'll have to get pictures of. If anyone want to trade parts for some welding that would also be great.

Yeah!! I felt like I was all by myself. I'm new to the Land Cruiser world... and mine isn't working properly. But I also have a GX470 which I loved so much that I had to get me this one. Let me ask you, are there any mechanics around here you trust?

I trust myself, what year model is your FJ80? what kind of issues are you having? I also have a friend in Atlanta who is a Cruiser Expert.
I'll send you a text with my contact info. We'll be working on my FJ60 this weekend installing a Holley Sniper Fuel Injection. Give me a call if
you'd like to come by and discuss your issues.
:beer:

I’m looking for the front windshield wiper linkage assembly for an 80 series if anyone has one laying around.

Last edited:
I've got a set of 5 OE wheels with 4 good Michelin LTX MS (10/32nds) off my 1999 100 series. Tire on spare wheel is good too, but original tire from 1999. Make an offer

Reese hitch for a 100 series. 20$ obo.

Hey All.
Shot in the dark but I'm looking for a crankshaft nut for my 2f. Anyone have one locally before I get it shipped in?
crankshaft nut.PNG

If anyone has the stuff from a minitruck or a 60 series for me to do a disc brake swap on my 40 pm me. I would be willing to buy an entire 60 front axle housing disc to disc if that was the offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom