Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how much is it from the jy? jy part + rebuild kit < New

trying to get a few extras for "cheeper" these days

Don't know. it's not a full rig, the front body/engine is missing from the firewall forward. I did notice the MC though (I pulled an axle shaft form it the other day). I bet he'd want $35 or $40 for the MC though... I'd pull it for you for free, but then after you paid shipping cost....
I'm going back next week, I can ask for you if you don't mind waiting...

I bet he'd want $35 or $40 for the MC though... I'd pull it for you for free, but then after you paid shipping cost....
I'm going back next week, I can ask for you if you don't mind waiting...

If you're there, check. It's not a necessity yet, but I've got brake maintenance/upgrades to do and if a MC is on the list might as well go larger.

John..I have a 90 V6 4runner non ABS 1" Bore that I will sell when I pull it from the runner. Basically the same as the FJ but without the residual valve. $25 seem far?

Last edited:
Anyone have a Dash pad for a FJ40 ? good or bad condition ?
Also looking for front bumper ?

Front disk brake conversion kit ? or power steering kit ?

I may have one after this weekend. Going to Ohio to get a whole bunch of cruiser parts. I'll let you know monday if I have anything that you need.

I also need a hood !! the shipper showed up and the hood is folded back, the latches came undone at about 80 miles an hour on the shipping truck : - (

fuelgeddes
you have a pm from me.

FJ40 FS in Kennesaw

All,
FYI, I saw an early model FJ40 for sale up the street. It has a non-factory drive line (V8, domestic axles, ...) and probably other modifications. These are the only details I have at this time regarding this truck (I have not talked to the seller & am not afiliated). I am attaching images for your review. If need additional images or previewing help, let me know.
Yel Data.jpg
Yel Frnt.jpg
Yel Lft Side.jpg

Roy Farr was driving it at GSMTR but I don't know if he still owns it or not. I heard he was moving to Nevada.

60 series rear springs

i'm looking for a set of rear springs out of a 60 or 62

pm me on ih8mud if you have some, thanks

Trailer hitch and 285/295/305 tires

Need a trailer hitch for an fj80 1997 and also need new tires for my 80 in either 285/295/305 size with good tread A/T

Need a trailer hitch for an fj80 1997 and also need new tires for my 80 in either 285/295/305 size with good tread A/T

I've got a hitch for $60, can bring to meeting tommorow night.

Wtb 80 Dd

Looking for an early 80, 93 thru 96ish, for my son to use as his daily driver. Any leads would be greatly appreciated and might result in free beer! Thanks

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom