Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ATL Roach,
I have a rear axle housing for a fj60 that I would be willing to get rid of if you need it. Call patrick at the shop 770-736-0033 and he can talk to you more about it.

ATL Roach,
I have a rear axle housing for a fj60 that I would be willing to get rid of if you need it. Call patrick at the shop 770-736-0033 and he can talk to you more about it.

Will do i'll call over there in a few.

1972 FJ40 For Sale (Ford 302)

This truck is rough, but has a solid body custom dash, hard top and doors, bikini
top. Engine is a Ford 302 very strong needs a tune up and gaskets. Drove this truck 400+mi from Mississippi with no problems. Price $3,500 obo.

Call Zenithe @ 404 775 1988
DSC00264.jpg

Last edited:
Moving Sale

Hey everybody,

I got laid off last week and as a result I am trying to liquidate some of my parts supply. last year I parted out a '74 fj55. body was trashed (read no sheet metal). all that is left from my build on my 40: doors (glass, regulators, handles, latches), rear tail gate w/ regulator (no glass), gas tank, brand new Toyota windscreen, everything else is interior (brackets, gauges, etc...). More parts to come.

Mike C

Looking for a 3rd Gen Toy Ex Cab Pickup(89-95) with a 22re. Let em know what ya have.

I have some nearly mint 3rd row seats from my 1997 LX (tan leather) that I am willing to part with. $100 gets them delivered within 30 miles of Smyrna.

Smit

Need 80 series full float rear axle. If you don't have one, please be on the lookout.
I prefer it to be UNLOCKED and very cheap!

My buddy has a Elocked one.. What do you want to spend?

Less than an unlocked one:D I'm too rough on my rig now to have a e-locker in the rear, I'll break it for sure.
I'm keeping my semi-float for now... I forgot that I'd need to move to 16" rims when I get the full float with discs...

I doubt you beat on yours as much as I have beat on mine with 40s

dang then you must thrash it. I launched my 80 causing the axle shaft to snap/twist upon landing.
How much is he selling the axle for?

If anyone has a FJ80 master cylinder for cheap let me know.

If anyone has a FJ80 master cylinder for cheap let me know.

There's one on a 91 80 in a junk yard here in Auburn. I rebuilt my MC less than a year ago with the rebuild kit, it was a piece of cake.

There's one on a 91 80 in a junk yard here in Auburn. I rebuilt my MC less than a year ago with the rebuild kit, it was a piece of cake.

my bad..this'll be for an upgrade to a 82' pickup.

my bad..this'll be for an upgrade to a 82' pickup.

Correct, like Marlin sells. It's from an FJ80 (91/92 years). That's want you want, unless I'm missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom