Buy Sell Trade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rear Gate glass fj55 for sale. The glass I have is intact, with no cracks. No regulator or rail bed for the glass to sit in - its glass only. Sold the gate years ago and just stumbled over the glass in my storage - forgot I had it.

$200.00 And I won't ship. Happy to hold until pick-up or when I make a trip to Van or to hand it over to your buddy when they are in the neighbourhood. I'm in Peachland.

Need a rear wiper arm for my fat arsed HDJ81 if anyone has one to sell. Im sure an FJ or FZJ one would work...thanks

SOLD - Diamond Back tire chains. Never used by me and don’t look like they have been used much, if at
all. Don’t see marks on them indicating model, but I got them for use with 315/75R16 so
assume they are 2536Q. Carrying bags have damage, so 100 MPH tape holding them together.
Two complete sets. https://www.canadianchains.ca/NavigatorDiamond-Back-
Chain--Light-Truck_p_12.html

SOLD - ReadyWelder 10000ADP-CS – Never used Ready Welder

- 7* series rear SF axle housing. Bare housing. $50.00. Will work with a 4* series truck but the
spring perches I believe need to move in just a tad.

SOLD- BJ70 steering box, power steering lines and tie/relay rods with new 555 TRE’s.

SOLD- Two used good condition 4:11 open differentials from JDM 6* or 7* series.

GONE - Three 80 series hub covers. From 1994 LandCruiser FZJ80.

- 80 series stock 1HD-T OEM alternator. Off my truck. Working when replaced with a high output alternator.
$50.00

- 1HD-T stock turbo. Unknown kms, but off my truck and replaced with a G-Turbo. Working well when
removed and not boosted above 14psi when I was using it. $300.00

- 1994 FZJ80 rear sliding windows L&R sides. $200.00

- 80 series sunroof – glass and channel $100.00

- Right outer and inner North American 80 series fender (red). $250.00

- 1994 80 series rear mudflaps. $50.00

- 36” Jackall. Good shape, works well. $50.00

Last edited:
98-07 100 series/LX470 Spectra Premium radiator. Model #CU2755. Looks like that number may be superceded now though.
Unused in the original box. Been sitting on a shelf in my garage for a few years. Bought it for my father in laws 06 lx470 but he sold the truck before we installed it. I think we paid $350+ for it.

Yours for $150

Thx

Greg, can I ask which alternator you used for your upgrade? Mine is tired and the cheap guy on one shoulder is telling me to grab your old one but the little guy on the other shoulder is pushing me to upgrade.

Greg, can I ask which alternator you used for your upgrade? Mine is tired and the cheap guy on one shoulder is telling me to grab your old one but the little guy on the other shoulder is pushing me to upgrade.
I ordered the one that Radd sells. I believe this is the one, but it was a few years ago and a HDD failure lost the data:.

hth's
gb

Ok I have stripped a few more things off the 80. I have no where to store them.

- 80 series sunroof visor. Good shape. No fade and none of those spider cracks they seem to all get. It is a grey clear not like the orangey looking jdm ones. Comes with the rubber gasket as well as mounting hardware and mounting brackets. $50

- Thule gutter mounts and cross bars. These are the "low rise" units. They are about 5" tall, they just clear over a Factory 80 series roof rack. I have 8 towers and 4 cross bars. 6 have keys one doesn't. They are the low rise height. Cross bars are cut at 52" I believe. $120 each or we can work out a deal if you want them all.
Also have a front fairing. Good shape but someone painted it flat black and it needs to be stripped or redone. $30

- stock low mileage 80 series stock coil springs

- 5 15x10 6x139.7 rims with stant internal bead locks. They need new tubes which are 30 each off the coyote site or you can just use standard inner tubes from princess auto for like 10 bucks each(I have one with the sizing needed on it. One bead lock sheath is torn but they can be sewed and repaired. $500 for the set.

- brown third row seats out of a 92. Missing brackets fabric good shape if some one wants them to patch some front seats or something. Free
Factory 80 series roof rack with all mounting hardware free
Factory fzj catylitic converter guard free
Factory front bumper not perfect but no rust. Free
Set of 5 91/92 80 series rims (same as sr5 mini truck) free

Everything is located in maple ridge. It can very easily be dropped off at the Christmas party for anyone interested in anything.

Ok I have stripped a few more things off the 80. I have no where to store them.

- 80 series sunroof visor. Good shape. No fade and none of those spider cracks they seem to all get. It is a grey clear not like the orangey looking jdm ones. Comes with the rubber gasket as well as mounting hardware and mounting brackets. $50

- Thule gutter mounts and cross bars. These are the "low rise" units. They are about 5" tall, they just clear over a Factory 80 series roof rack. I have 8 towers and 4 cross bars. 6 have keys one doesn't. They are the low rise height. Cross bars are cut at 52" I believe. $120 each or we can work out a deal if you want them all.
Also have a front fairing. Good shape but someone painted it flat black and it needs to be stripped or redone. $30

- stock low mileage 80 series stock coil springs

- 5 15x10 6x139.7 rims with stant internal bead locks. They need new tubes which are 30 each off the coyote site or you can just use standard inner tubes from princess auto for like 10 bucks each(I have one with the sizing needed on it. One bead lock sheath is torn but they can be sewed and repaired. $500 for the set.

- brown third row seats out of a 92. Missing brackets fabric good shape if some one wants them to patch some front seats or something. Free
Factory 80 series roof rack with all mounting hardware free
Factory fzj catylitic converter guard free
Factory front bumper not perfect but no rust. Free
Set of 5 91/92 80 series rims (same as sr5 mini truck) free

Everything is located in maple ridge. It can very easily be dropped off at the Christmas party for anyone interested in anything.
Hey, I’ll take the 80 series rims. 91-92 ones.

Cheers

I'll take the front bumper, Mike. We can chat about some of the other stuff too.

I'll take the front bumper, Mike. We can chat about some of the other stuff too.
Hook line and sinker. I knew someone couldn't resist free.

Mike, I'll take two cross bars and four towers ("Thule gutter mounts and cross bars. These are the "low rise" units. They are about 5" tall, they just clear over a Factory 80 series roof rack. I have 8 towers and 4 cross bars. 6 have keys one doesn't. ")

Throw in the 'free' front fairing? for grand total of $200?

Thanks Greg.
High Output Alternator - Land Cruiser HDJ81, HDJ80 12V 110Amps - https://radd-cruisers.shoplightspeed.com/110amp-alternator-toyota-land-cruiser-70and80serie.html

Ordered this one yesterday.

On another note I fully upgraded to Power Stop brakes new calipers and pads, also put on the MAF full stainless braided brake lines. What a great upgrade, the MAF brake lines are junk and do not fit the brake line supports and clips. Should of went with Wits End braided kit, much better quality and fit, Joey Romero is always building cool stuff for 80 series.

Brown factory 80 series carpet floor mats in mint condition. Front seats, back seat as well as a small one that goes in the cargo area. $50

80 series trailer hitch. Could use a wire wheel and paint. $50
Located in maple ridge

- 95 fzj80 axles front and rear open diffs, full float, disc brakes all around, bigger fzj front brakes, 104,000 miles, birfs not leaking or clicking. swapping in factory locking axles. these are still in the truck so if some one wants to take them for a drive they can, not sure when I will pull them yet. $1500

- 9.5 3rd out of the front of a BJ74 I believe with a aussie locker in it. Bought of @Greg_B but never installed it. $300