Buy Sell Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Warn M12000

Brand New 6HP motor and 100' of New 3/8" Amsteel blue synthetic line. 1 new solenoid and all new cabling. Freshly greased with Aeroshell 64 (supercedes Aeroshell 33ms) tested and runs fine. Happy to demonstrate it running.

This was supposed to go on a buddies truck but we decided it was to big.

LAST PRICE DROP $950 $850
Cheers

View attachment 2672389View attachment 2672390View attachment 2672391
@neoworm I'm interested for sure. My number sixohfor 848 fivesix7oh. Please call me when you have some time.

Last edited:
Cleaning up some stuff laying around.

Horizontal Tripple jerry can mount. Was on some thule cross bars I picked up. Held on by u bolts. $Beer

Aluminum double jerrycan holder can be mounted Verticle or horizontal. Only holds the cheaper Scepter cans not the military ones. $150

Set of 15x7 steelies decent shape, need a wire wheel and some paint. $150

Tire carrier off my 80. Home built, fits a 35, two smittybilt jerry can holders, fits a hilift behind the tire on a 45. Come with hinge and bushings so it can be welded on and a destaco latch that is welded on with the tab to weld to the bumper. $100

Set of 4 thule cross bars with low towers. I have keys for two sets of the bars. I made aluminum channel with slotted holes and attached it across the ends to make it one rack with the ability to mount stuff down the sides. $400

Coleman stove, used maybe a dozen times. Doesn't fit in my new drawer setup so I picked up something else. $50 Picture in the comments

Tailgate table I made but doesn't work with my new setup. Made out of 0.63 aluminum table top is 23x14. Conveniently fits the Coleman stove I am selling. Picture in the comments

Located in Maple ridge. Really really really close to the meet on the 15th.

20210702_145700.jpg

20210702_145619.jpg

20210702_145429.jpg

20210702_145824.jpg

16252639374317713290289873332547.jpg

Horizontal Tripple jerry can mount. Was on some thule cross bars I picked up. Held on by u bolts. $Beer

Aluminum double jerrycan holder can be mounted Verticle or horizontal. Only holds the cheaper Scepter cans not the military ones. $150

Tire carrier off my 80. Home built, fits a 35, two smittybilt jerry can holders, fits a hilift behind the tire on a 45. Come with hinge and bushings so it can be welded on and a destaco latch that is welded on with the tab to weld to the bumper. $100

Set of 4 thule cross bars with low towers. I have keys for two sets of the bars. I made aluminum channel with slotted holes and attached it across the ends to make it one rack with the ability to mount stuff down the sides. $400

Coleman stove, used maybe a dozen times. Doesn't fit in my new drawer setup so I picked up something else. $50 Picture in the comments

Tailgate table I made but doesn't work with my new setup. Made out of 0.63 aluminum table top is 23x14. Conveniently fits the Coleman stove I am selling. Picture in the comments

View attachment 2719995

View attachment 2719996

View attachment 2719997

View attachment 2719998

View attachment 2720016

Pictures for the post above

16252653722756080234212497443091.jpg

16252654126801374174113822857444.jpg

I would be interested in the stove if you could bring it to the bbq?
thx Jeremy

John Martin from Campbell River called me up today, interested in selling his FJ40 well-built toy! His number is 25 Oh, Two ate seven zero too forti-4

FJ40 Campbell River.jpg

View attachment 2719995

View attachment 2719996

View attachment 2719997

View attachment 2719998

View attachment 2720016

Do you have pics of the roofrack mounted? Also the height from the roof to the top of the rack? Wondering if it my truck would still fit in the garage with this rack.

My PS box is junk (rebuilder inspected it when I went in)

Need a 60 or 62 PS box, would be great to score one at the 15th meeting...

Do you have pics of the roofrack mounted? Also the height from the roof to the top of the rack? Wondering if it my truck would still fit in the garage with this rack.
It's 6 1/2 inches tall. its about as low as you can go and attach a tent to it. I don't have any pictures without anything mounted to it but these should give you an idea.

vedder 2020-2.jpg

vedder 2020-3.jpg

west harrison-53.jpg

Mike, I'd like to lookat your swing out carrier. You don't have to bring it to Kim's though!

Mike, I'd like to lookat your swing out carrier. You don't have to bring it to Kim's
We can discuss it this weekend. I will know if it will work or not pretty quickly.

ISO: hardtop for 1969 FJ40.

a friend has just been reunited with his fathers FJ40 after over 30 yrs. it’s in sad shape, he will
be completely restoring the truck and needs a roof. It’s complete, original engine. Worth the effort
PM me with leads or information

H
I'm selling some Neondials 1991-1997 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER FJ80 CLEAR CORNER LIGHTS. I have them on for a couple of months to replace my broken stock ones. Took them off after I got new stock ones.
I recall taking them apart before trying to mix the Neondials lens with the stock body but didn't work so new buyer should make sure there's seam sealer where needed. I might do that later if I have time.

30 dollars obo. I'm in. East Van

View attachment 2731356
Hi there, I'm interested in your corner lights. I live in Vancouver Island. Can you give me a call when u get a chance? 604_719 5388 sepehr

H

Hi there, I'm interested in your corner lights. I live in Vancouver Island. Can you give me a call when u get a chance? 604_719 5388 sepehr
Hey, sj83 I’m in Ladysmith too. Heading down to our first meeting in a while Thursday. If you check the
Vancouver Island club page you might want to join in. Your kid doesn’t work at Home Hardware does he?

Hey, sj83 I’m in Ladysmith too. Heading down to our first meeting in a while Thursday. If you check the
Vancouver Island club page you might want to join in. Your kid doesn’t work at Home Hardware does he?
That's awesome! Well I'm totally new to IH8mud so not sure how to navigate to Vancouver Island club page just yet. No... but I know that kid who works in the home hardware and owns a LC! Small world😄 well i think your lights might work great for me. I am planning on replacing all the lights in the future for a better look

That's awesome! Well I'm totally new to IH8mud so not sure how to navigate to Vancouver Island club page just yet. No... but I know that kid who works in the home hardware and owns a LC! Small world😄 well i think your lights might work great for me. I am planning on replacing all the lights in the future for a better look
Right at the top where you found coastal cruisers, next group is Vancouver island club page.