Buy Sell Trade (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a 12V Fuel Control Relay for a 1985 BJ60. Mine corroded and failed, currently have removed the push rod on the EDIC to get it running so would like to replace ASAP, thanks!

s-l1600.jpeg

Not sure if this thread is only for posting sales... If so, my bad.

If anyone is looking to sell an aftermarket 80 series bumper let me know! I'm want to explore used (and cheaper) options before buying a new one.

Cheers

sold

20190512_183319.jpg

20190913_170409.jpg

20220219_133048.jpg

20220219_133343.jpg

20190316_144635.jpg

Last edited:
irrelevant - sold

20190316_144736.jpg

20220219_133737.jpg

Last edited:
sold

50L_Tapered_Water_Tank_-_13_Gal_1__13894.1620751835.jpg

water-tanks-parts__60980__94972.1570824279.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I have stripped a few more things off the 80. I have no where to store them.

- 80 series sunroof visor. Good shape. No fade and none of those spider cracks they seem to all get. It is a grey clear not like the orangey looking jdm ones. Comes with the rubber gasket as well as mounting hardware and mounting brackets. $50

- Thule gutter mounts and cross bars. These are the "low rise" units. They are about 5" tall, they just clear over a Factory 80 series roof rack. I have 8 towers and 4 cross bars. 6 have keys one doesn't. They are the low rise height. Cross bars are cut at 52" I believe. $120 each or we can work out a deal if you want them all.
Also have a front fairing. Good shape but someone painted it flat black and it needs to be stripped or redone. $30

- stock low mileage 80 series stock coil springs

- 5 15x10 6x139.7 rims with stant internal bead locks. They need new tubes which are 30 each off the coyote site or you can just use standard inner tubes from princess auto for like 10 bucks each(I have one with the sizing needed on it. One bead lock sheath is torn but they can be sewed and repaired. $500 for the set.

- brown third row seats out of a 92. Missing brackets fabric good shape if some one wants them to patch some front seats or something. Free
Factory 80 series roof rack with all mounting hardware free
Factory fzj catylitic converter guard free
Factory front bumper not perfect but no rust. Free
Set of 5 91/92 80 series rims (same as sr5 mini truck) free

Everything is located in maple ridge. It can very easily be dropped off at the Christmas party for anyone interested in anything.

Hi Mike,

I'm interested in the bead lock rims, I'll send you a PM. I might be interested in a few other things as well if they're still available.

Selling my 2019 Roofnest Sparrow Eye clamshell model. Its 82” x 46” and sleeps two. It’s made from fibre reinforced ABS, incorporates an aluminum subframe, includes an anti-condensation mat, and I replaced the original foam mattress with a 2.5 in high density unit. It comes with spare awning supports and one spare strut (original offering) and the telescoping ladder. I’m including the racks I made to bolt it to my roof rack and it also comes with the brackets used to bolt it to load bars similar to Thule etc. Tent weighs 120 lbs. I removed all stickers – I like the look of non branded items on my truck.

I’ve added a marine grade stainless steel solar powered vent fan similar to those on Baroud tents. I have between 25-30 nights in it. It was not used last year and its stored inside winched up to my shop roof. Shop is heated.

I have three tents and one has got to go. Maybe you want this one for the upcoming camp season.

I’m asking $2,500 Canadian. Firm. Thought I’d place it here for fellow mudders before going to Kijiji and Marketplace.

Reminder I live in the Okanagan.

When this sells I’ll edit the ad.

View attachment 2932899
View attachment 2932901
View attachment 2932902
View attachment 2932904

View attachment 2932906
When you're done selling all the goodies, keep me posted when that 80 is ready for a new home!:hillbilly:

Anybody selling a junk 3b diesel truck? I’m looking for one. Would also be willing to trade my 62.

5646D38E-A71F-492B-A785-C1918C7864CB.jpeg

SOLD!

Completely refurbished 8274. Winch is an 86 but had 2 pulls on it. Original motor is like new. All bearings, bushings and seals replaced. Case was vapour blasted and repainted. Brake rebuild kit installed and blasted and re CAD plated (NOT PAINTED). Motor was kept as it was in as new condition.

Top housing gear needle roller bearings have been replaced (often skipped because they are difficult to replace) and a new "threaded" centre pin installed making the needle bearings easy to service or replace. Synthetic line included.

All stainless hardware. I'm sure there is more but it's been collecting dust for awhile and I can't remember it all anymore.

Top housing has not been siliconed on in case any potential buyer wants to look inside.

Winch can be bench tested when you come to look at it. Located in North Vancouver.

I have a lot more detailed pictures. PM me you're email if you would like to see more.

Reason for selling: I had hopes of mounting this to a classic Land Cruiser one day but with the current asking price of a decent 40 series I'm afraid that ship has sailed for me.

This would look great on your restoration and is half the price of a new one.
Thanks for Looking

$1500

Axel
OfO4zFxl.jpg

KSPQnytl.jpg

R7bc6Mtl.jpg

vqTx55jl.jpg

Last edited:
IPF Lights. These are Halogen floods. 65W I think. I realize these are worthless with the advent of LEDS but they are still pretty nice lights and weren't cheap. They are really well made and are in great shape. I hate to toss perfectly good lights but I have no use for them anymore.

Anyway if some cruiser head can use these they are yours. Maybe bring me a coffee or some donuts or something. Thanks. Axel

b06gMCPl.jpg

mex5Q6Ul.jpg

IPF Lights. These are Halogen floods. 65W I think. I realize these are worthless with the advent of LEDS but they are still pretty nice lights and weren't cheap. They are really well made and are in great shape. I hate to toss perfectly good lights but I have no use for them anymore.

Anyway if some cruiser head can use these they are yours. Maybe bring me a coffee or some donuts or something. Thanks. Axel

b06gMCPl.jpg

mex5Q6Ul.jpg
Those ARE nice lights...somebody grab them, look perfect on a 60 or ?

b06gMCPl.jpg

mex5Q6Ul.jpg
Hi Axel, sent you a DM. Franz

Out with the old, in with the new! Picked up a pair of NATO Wavians from West Coast Offroaders (thanks Mike for picking those up!) Before I put the old ones on marketplace, I wanted to see if any cruiserheads wanted them first (the green ones not the red ones haha). They are long past being fuel-safe, one has a small hole and both are rusted badly. Thinking if you wanted to craft something out of these like a mini-bar or something to decorate your shop. A nice case of Corona (bottles) would be great.

20220813_143926.jpg

Can the Coronas have small holes in them too? LOL :beer:

I have some stuff from my FJ62 build for sale:
2 x third members c/w 4.56 gears, one with an ARB
I also have a custom switch mount for the locker switche and compressor, that fits in the dash of a 62. I "think" a 62 dash is the same as a HJ60? Speaking of compressor, I also have an ARB compressor mounted to a bracket that lives in the fender well of a 62, might work in an HJ60 as well.
Also have a pair of chromoly 27 spline Birfields attached to axles.
I'll snap some photos to add to this thread.
I'm located in Falkland, halfway between Vernon and Kamloops. I can crate it all up to have it shipped via truck, or a trip to the Okanagan could be in your future. I can't say how many kilometres are on the gears, but if was more than 30k I'd be surprised. $3,000 takes it all

Looking for another right hand hdj81 RHD mirror, darn branch's..