SOLD Built 08 4th gen 4runner NY/MA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my beloved built 4th gen 4runner, Sad to see it go but I am moving into a different truck that I feel better suits my needs. I have built this 4runner over the last 4 years into what it is today. I am the second owner with a clean title in hand.

Basic info

Silver 2008 Toyota 4Runner (Urban Edition)
V6 4x4
141k miles

More pics and info can be found in my For sale thread on T4R.org and my build thread.

FS- Exp built Armored,Lifted,Geared and locked 4th Gen 141k $21K NYC,Upstate,Bos - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Mods

Suspension-
Icon 2.5 Extended Coilovers
Camburg BJ UCA’s
Metal Tech rear long travel suspension
Icon 2.0 rear shocks
1.5” Daystar spacer DS
1” Cornfed Spacer PS
Roger brown 1” BL
Cali Fab upper links
Body Mount chopped and capped

Drivetrain-
Front diff re gear by East coast gear supply built front clamshell 4.56 ring and pinion with solid pinion spacer.
Rear diff re gear + elocker + housing by East coast gear supply built Rear 3rd member 4.56 ring and pinion with FJ E locker
FJ cruiser rear axle housing swap with beefed up LCA mounts

Armor-
Addicted off Road Front plate bumper
Warn M8000 with spydura synthetic winch line and Factor 55 Flatlink
4x4 Labs rear bumper with dual swing outs and tire carrier with side push bars
Full set of RCI skid plates & Rear Lca mount skids welded on
Bamf Sliders/Lower control arm Skids
Blue Torch Fab rear diff armor welded

Wheels&Tires-
FN 5 star wheels 17” 4.25 bs with matching spare
Spidertrax wheel spacers
Goodyear MTr Kevlar 305/70r17 = 34” with matching full size spare

Exterior-
Rola vortex roof rack with extension and lowering brackets
40” zero dark light bar on roof,20” zero dark light bar on bumper, 6-6” led lights on side and rear roof rack, Vision X rocklights
Satoshi Grille
Blacked out headlights

Interior/Elec-
Pioneer navigation - AVic z150bh
Cazzio seat covers
Scanguage 2
Raingler Nets
Roof rack net & cargo divider
Remote starter/ Back camera
Weather tech floor mats

Im asking $19,000

60dcfa294ee389d56074950ba7045296.png.jpeg

Last edited:
I am selling my beloved built 4th gen 4runner, Sad to see it go but I am moving into a different truck that I feel better suits my needs. I have built this 4runner over the last 4 years into what it is today. I am the second owner with a clean title in hand.

Basic info

Silver 2008 Toyota 4Runner (Urban Edition)
V6 4x4
141k miles

More pics and info can be found in my For sale thread on T4R.org and my build thread.

FS- Exp built Armored,Lifted,Geared and locked 4th Gen 141k $21K NYC,Upstate,Bos - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Mods

Suspension-
Icon 2.5 Extended Coilovers
Camburg BJ UCA’s
Metal Tech rear long travel suspension
Icon 2.0 rear shocks
1.5” Daystar spacer DS
1” Cornfed Spacer PS
Roger brown 1” BL
Cali Fab upper links
Body Mount chopped and capped

Drivetrain-
Front diff re gear by East coast gear supply built front clamshell 4.56 ring and pinion with solid pinion spacer.
Rear diff re gear + elocker + housing by East coast gear supply built Rear 3rd member 4.56 ring and pinion with FJ E locker
FJ cruiser rear axle housing swap with beefed up LCA mounts

Armor-
Addicted off Road Front plate bumper
Warn M8000 with spydura synthetic winch line and Factor 55 Flatlink
4x4 Labs rear bumper with dual swing outs and tire carrier with side push bars
Full set of RCI skid plates & Rear Lca mount skids welded on
Bamf Sliders/Lower control arm Skids
Blue Torch Fab rear diff armor welded

Wheels&Tires-
FN 5 star wheels 17” 4.25 bs with matching spare
Spidertrax wheel spacers
Goodyear MTr Kevlar 305/70r17 = 34” with matching full size spare

Exterior-
Rola vortex roof rack with extension and lowering brackets
40” zero dark light bar on roof,20” zero dark light bar on bumper, 6-6” led lights on side and rear roof rack, Vision X rocklights
Satoshi Grille
Blacked out headlights

Interior/Elec-
Pioneer navigation - AVic z150bh
Cazzio seat covers
Scanguage 2
Raingler Nets
Roof rack net & cargo divider
Remote starter/ Back camera
Weather tech floor mats

Im asking $21k

View attachment 1397092

Just read through your entire build thread. What an awesome build. Very nice 4th gen!

Good luck brother, and welcome to the 80 sickness!!! You'd fit in well with our club down here in Kansas City for sure!

Thanks Man! It's an amazing rig and I had a blast building it. Selling a part of me with this truck, But happy to be moving into and learning and wheeling a new rig and platform!

Thanks again,, I've already come down with the fever haha Luckily I was able to grab up very well thought out and built rig from a former Mudd member! I'll be starting a new build on here once I get it and be adding on to and putting a few personal touches on an already sick rig!

Price reduced and pics updated in original thread!

Interested if this is still available, located in Waco TX. pm please.
I have one close to the same! Check it out
For sale Florida 2 owner located in Pensacola Florida. 2005 4Runner limited 4x4 silver with tan leather interior. Zero rust anywhere. Very clean under carriage, interior is amazingly clean, zero rips, tears or stains! 130k low miles for the year. Never wrecked. All maintenance performed by original purchasing Toyota dealer. New plugs, all filters, diffs and transfer case recently drained and filled with AMSOIL. Brakes and powersteering flushed! This vehicle is ready to go. Only selling due to getting stationed out of the country for military. 4th gens are one of the hardest to find and most sought after with low miles and southern owned with zero rust. 4x4 works with zero issues or leaks. Drives amazing. 6k worth of extras installed less than 3 months ago. $17,500obo

Including ARB full bumper with 2 IPF 6inch 50/100 watt bumper lights with switch inside cab. Warn 9k winch with external plug and play controller! 2.5inch full OME lift kit with coilovers, rear shocks and springs plus diff drop. 20x10 XD wheels, 285/55r20 Nitto M/t 33inch wheels. $2500+ in just wheels, tires, and tire pressure monitors! roof rack. Red LED step lights and OEM Factory 17inch wheels with Michelin 265 tires with pressure monitors intact!

Call ANDREW at 9seven2 seven65 3five8seven

46561816-940B-4952-8D33-0E3147FF8F4C.jpeg

FC923878-5692-4278-9DB3-F0754ABF77D1.jpeg

9E394CDF-5174-4205-A1AE-99FF3D50619A.jpeg

1CD497F0-46B5-433E-957A-259CC66F967B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom