For Sale Built 03 For Sale in SLC 229k $9500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found this while perusing KSL. Seems like a solid deal since its already built... Kind of wish I could re-do the purchase of my stock 99 and get this instead. I've always longed for the gray/black interior and black tint on these later models. The tan interior and brown tint on mine hasn't aged so well...:frown:.

$0 | ksl.com

Since I'm not in a position to buy though, maybe someone else will find it to be exactly what they're looking for...

Proof:

Capture.JPG

I wouldn't feel bad for missing out on this one. It looks pretty rough to me, and it's not really built either. It has a bumper and a bunch of crappy lights I'd remove, fender and light guards I'd remove, wheels I'd remove...also it's been in wreck on the Carfax (don't care that it says "no damage" - why was it on the Carfax at all then?). Further, I watch a lot of cars come out of Lindon, UT that have salvage titles, and even though this one doesn't, that seems to be a hotbed for wrecked cars that get resold. Probably most disturbing however is the service history below. Comes in for normal service on 11/3, then goes to a transmission shop on 11/9, then gets listed for sale on 12/21. My guess is someone got a repair estimate they didn't like and got rid of it as quickly as possible. Spotty history, spotty dealer/location, pretty rough interior, maybe in need of a drivetrain repair...PASS!!

11/03/2016 228,348 Hillside Tire
Salt Lake City, UT
801-944-0051
Vehicle serviced
11/09/2016 228,379 J&G Transmission
Murray, UT
Vehicle serviced
12/21/2016 229,259 Dealer Inventory Vehicle offered for sale

This was for sale by owner a few months ago for around $10,500 IIRC; wonder if he just dumped it to a dealer and the dealer was doing their due-diligence to ensure transmission was up to par? Highly doubt it but playing devils advocate... If in good mechanical condition I would say it's a good buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom