For Sale Build FJ40 Axles: Santa Rosa, Ca. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling complete pair of Semi-Built FJ40 axles. Includes wheels, tires, axles, steering linkages (set up for Saginaw power steering), and drive lines (sized for LS and 4l60e with stock or Orion transfer case)

Front Axle:

Sprung over with stock springs.
Cut and turned housing for correct pinion angle.
Disk brake conversion with vented rotors
Mini Truck knuckles with IFS 4-Runner hubs for added 3” to width
Asin upgraded manual locking hubs
Marking crawler high steer kit including high steer arms, steering linkage, and bigger FJ80 tie rod ends.
Chromoly inner and outer shafts
Axle was resealed about 2 years ago but has only been driven maybe 150 miles since then.

Rear Axle:

Sprung over with stock springs
Springs were flipped to add length to wheel base
Axle housing rotated for correct driveline angle.
LockRite mechanical locker.
Rear Axle was resealed at the same time as the front about two years ago.

Tires:

Four BFGoodrich 33x12.50xR15LT tires. Decent condition. I have not driven a lot on these tires and have never crawled them.

This is a complete kit for someone looking to lift their FJ40 with sprung over FJ40 axles. Looking to sell everything together no

pictures upon request

YOu really should post a price, and I'm sure a few pics would help.

I don’t know how to upload pictures. I usually have to email them! Price is $2750 obo for pickup. Delivery is based on how far I will drive to deliver.
GO to attach files shown below,,,,Click on that...Your PHOTOS sold come up if not check recent ,,,click on your actual pictures it should be highlighted correct. the click on chose. should be done. Best of luck Santa Rosa rough riders...Maybe you remember this club horses I lived in Novato. Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom