BSLCA BS... ie.. local chat.. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome Bruce, several of our club members have done rides out there and would be willing to make a trip of it. Get with Cody he can bring it up at the meeting and see who's interested then can setup a date and plan on it
I texted him this morning ... I wish I would have thought about it yesterday at the meeting. Might just take a easy weekend trip with the wife and kids more camping than wheeling and see what it's all about. However i will bring it up at the next meeting and try to get a group to go .

I texted him this morning ... I wish I would have thought about it yesterday at the meeting. Might just take a easy weekend trip with the wife and kids more camping than wheeling and see what it's all about. However i will bring it up at the next meeting and try to get a group to go .

That sounds good if I'm in town I'd definitely be in for that trip.

Hey guys I'm new to the club but I wanted to ask if anyone has wheeled and camped at kisatchie national forest. Thinking about taking the family. Maybe we can get a big group together and go. Let me know if anyone has any info/ tips on trails and camp sights.

This ride ever happen I live in mid Louisiana I would like to ride out there if possible. I have a 55 never took it wheeling but would like to get in the wood some.

New it never happen ... we had a club meeting today and I forgot to bring it up . I'd like to do It and if your going to go in a 55 I'd go just to see the pig .

No, we haven't done a Kasatchi run this year. It may happen later in the year if some are interested in making it once it kools down, Just too hot right now, in my opinion.

Does anyone know of a down draft paint booth for rent? I want to paint my 80. Thanks!

I'm no help haven't heard of one for rent around here.

Test
564453_1249920855018140_542584134973544995_n.jpg

lyaP38R.jpg

Last edited:
sad how our "BSLCA" presence in MUD has declined over the years . :-(

sad how our "BSLCA" presence in MUD has declined over the years . :-(

Yep social media o_O Still an awesome resource and group of folks on here I've been in here a lot lately making my list of projects and seeing what works and what doesn't :cheers:

Yeah, I knew it worked, but couldn't edit it to delete it....

Testing for a surprise...
:p

Acadiana Offroad Life event this Saturday, 3/17/18. Mostly a car show type event with vendors and sponsors.

MARCH 17, 2018
10AM-4PM

BLACKHAM COLISEUM
2330 JOHNSTON ST.
LAFAYETTE, LA 70503

Acadiana Off-Road Life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom