BSLCA BS... ie.. local chat.. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Enjoyed the visit bud, we'll look forward to the next one :)

s
Im

Glad we were able to visit. I'll try to give you guys a little more notice next time I'm down this way.
sorry i missed y`all, too much on the plate.

Would definitely take the opportunity if it ever presented itself to restore a WWII era Power Wagon with a 6BT :)

Great to hear bud, we'll try to get something planned while your in :cheers:

For anyone interested - LaO (Louisiana Overland Group) is meeting in Baton Rouge tonight at City Cafe at 6:30. Ask for Doug Hurst driving a 4-Runner he extended the invite. This group is not brand specific just like minded folks interested in Overlanding. I can't make this one my folks are coming in from TN but Spencer is going. We will be seeing this group in Ouray and I will meet up with them at the Overland East Expo in October for some East TN/North Carolina exploring. I'll share more at the May meeting. Log into Facebook | Facebook

as Jean woukls say. " it`s just A SHOW!!

Rutt disappointed me trashing the 4-Runner for a Redneck from Georgia that dude can't drive off-road. Its hard to evaluate whether they do some things for its entertainment value or they really don't know better ?? Didn't look like they air downed either.
It seemed like they rolled the 4runner on purpose. They have to create drama to keep the masses entertained I guess. Then they gave up on it all too easily. In the real Top Gear they would have never given up and would have found a way to get it to the end or suffered for failing.

It seemed like they rolled the 4runner on purpose. They have to create drama to keep the masses entertained I guess. Then they gave up on it all too easily. In the real Top Gear they would have never given up and would have found a way to get it to the end or suffered for failing.

Except for the time Richard destroyed the FJ40 in the Bolivia Special and let the Land Rover win I'll never forgive him for that :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom