Brat's 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TOY350

#1 Super Guy
SILVER Star
Threads
Picked up a Runner for Brat today. 97 pretty clean. 300K on it but engine was supposedly swapped out and there is paperwork forthcoming...we shall see. Everything works that I tried and ran good. Will be going through it now. Local rig from what I was told and found.
Brat Runner.jpg

Tell brat to stop copying me! and gnob, and j's kid, and tay, and .... oh nevermind!

Sweet ride!

3.4?

Tristen's 97 4runner lasted 30 days past his 16th birthday. Hope Brat has better luck... I mean, makes better life choices.

Tell brat to stop copying me! and gnob, and j's kid, and tay, and .... oh nevermind!

Sweet ride!

3.4?

3.4, auto, 4x4, sunroof, all stock. He has a lot to learn and I think this is a good place to start.

Tristen's 97 4runner lasted 30 days past his 16th birthday. Hope Brat has better luck... I mean, makes better life choices.
I hope!

I was always motivated to not crash, when i was young, by the fact that id have to eat it myself and minimum wage didn't pay good. ;)

Looks like a good score

I was always motivated to not crash, when i was young, by the fact that id have to eat it myself and minimum wage didn't pay good. ;)

Looks like a good score
my ghia being my first car had a huge impact on this philosophy. Pretty much dead on impact on anything that hit me or I hit.

New rubber, front rotors turned and Gnob knocked out the rear seals and brakes. Now it's up to Brat to start the cleaning process while learning how to drive and keeping his grades up.

Dropped the running boards today, instant lift!

Brat.jpg

I hear ya, I usually start on the creeper but in no time it's somewhere else in the garage out of the way.

Took him up Walker today to start learning 4H and 4L along with compression braking. Looks much better without the running boards on it.

Brat 201801.jpg

I need my monkey to grow just a tad bit taller and off come my running boards too! Looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom