Needed to replace the old Die Hard with a new Interstate AGM. Cleaned up the wiring and also upgraded my Solenoid on the National Luna Split Charger System. I had some problems with the unit disconnecting the batteries when the under-hood temp reached 145-150* during the summer months. I also think the truck was putting out more than the 85amps the unit is rated for. I went with the recommended 200 amp Solenoid and all seems good now. The new battery is in and I cleaned up the wiring a made a few changes: New 200 Amp Solenoid installed on the Split Charger... I also wanted to have the ability to see the Voltage from the rear of the truck when the fridge is running so I added a power werx 12VDC on my rear panel. Anderson Power-pole so I can easily remove the panel.