Body Work Needed to Finish Restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there all. Was told by a local in Fountain Hills where I live to post on this forum for any and all Land Cruiser questions. I have a 1998 LC 100 that's been in the long process of being restored. It was a family vehicle from Texas that was sitting in our barn for quite some time. A friend of mine tows vehicles all over the country and brought this here for me when I moved. I was hoping someone could provide some help regarding getting the finishing the front end body work done. Lights, grill, support and all. I have most of the parts but still need a few others. I will also be looking to do engine and offroad build out work done once this is completed and.
Any and all references are much appreciated just please don't refer me to desert toy shop.

since you are in Fountain Hills, have you contacted Finishing Touch Body Shop on Colony Drive ?

they know cruisers, and they also have restored vehicles that later sold for top dollar at auction

Okay great Thank you for the recommendation. They’re right next to automotive research that does all the engine work.

Thank you!

since you are in Fountain Hills, have you contacted Finishing Touch Body Shop on Colony Drive ?

they know cruisers, and they also have restored vehicles that later sold for top dollar at auction
Ask for Matt. He has done many FJ40 resto’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom