SOLD BMW Seats and TorFab brackets-pre 4/86 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have for sale BMW seat brackets from Torfab. These are for the early 60/62 models. 3/86 and older. I initially purchased the wrong brackets and luckily, upon emailing Adam at Torfab, they happened to be in the process of fabricating these. Unfortunately, I'm selling my 60 and won't be installing these.

Never installed. Barely made it out the box they were sent in. I also have a seat of manual, black BMW seats for sale. Very good condition. Those would be a buyer pickup situation. Located in the North Bay Area (Petaluma, CA).

$100+Shipping Brackets
$275. BMW seats

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0444.JPG

Kmonty66, I do not remember the exact year the guy told me but there is a note/tape with e46 under the seat. So 99'-2005.

Kmonty66, I do not remember the exact year the guy told me but there is a note/tape with e46 under the seat. So 99'-2005.

Passenger seat "looks" close to perfect and the drivers seat has a little wear/gash on the lumbar. Do all controls work as they should?

Thank you.

Interested in the brackets for my '84 60 if still available! Shipped to socal 93030. Tried to PM, but seems like inbox is full.

Interested in the brackets for my '84 60 if still available! Shipped to socal 93030. Tried to PM, but seems like inbox is full.

Thanks for the heads up about PM.
Brackets are available

Pm sent

Have for sale BMW seat brackets from Torfab. These are for the early 60/62 models. 3/86 and older. I initially purchased the wrong brackets and luckily, upon emailing Adam at Torfab, they happened to be in the process of fabricating these. Unfortunately, I'm selling my 60 and won't be installing these.

Never installed. Barely made it out the box they were sent in. I also have a seat of manual, black BMW seats for sale. Very good condition. Those would be a buyer pickup situation. Located in the North Bay Area (Petaluma, CA).

$100+Shipping Brackets

Seats sold.
Brackets still available

Who/where is Torfab ..?? A seat setup like that in my 89 FJ62 would be a HUGE deal for my bad back and bad OEM seats! Any direction/advise is appreciated. PM me would be great, Chris.

Who/where is Torfab ..?? A seat setup like that in my 89 FJ62 would be a HUGE deal for my bad back and bad OEM seats! Any direction/advise is appreciated. PM me would be great, Chris.
did you ever get your seats in? I'm same as you big guy and OEM seats less than ideal for long trips. I have seats same as above on the way to me and the TorFab brackets just wondering how it worked out for you? thanks

Nope. Still making due with stock. :meh:

did you ever get your seats in? I'm same as you big guy and OEM seats less than ideal for long trips. I have seats same as above on the way to me and the TorFab brackets just wondering how it worked out for you? thanks

I have Torfab brackets and e46 seats in my 87. I'm 6' and I can't drive with the seats all the way back. Would be stretching to reach the steering wheel. Seats seem to be readily available on craigslist and very reasonable

IMG_3422.JPG

Mobydick,
Did you ever take on this BMW seat conversion? I'm in the same boat.

Sadly I did not. Now living on a disability check my cruisin' days will be over soon. My 89 FJ62 will be up for sale soon.......:(

Sadly I did not. Now living on a disability check my cruisin' days will be over soon. My 89 FJ62 will be up for sale soon.......:(
Sorry to hear that! Prayers headed your way.🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom